Chapter 7: A sorce of comfort?

[Y/N] Pov
You ran into the bathroom as you went into one of the bathroom stalls and closed the bathroom door and locked it as you sat down on the floor while tears go down your face.
"I really hate today, ugh! First it was lucas and now students are talking about me" [Y/N] said. You that hugged your legs to your chest.

You stayed like this for awhile while trying to get everything on your mind out. A couple minutes latter the bathroom door opened and someone had walked in. You heard and tried to be quiet hopeing the person didn't hear you. But it was to late you heard them walking over to the stall that you are in and stop right in front of it.

"Who the fuck is in there?" When you heard that you knew who exactly it was.
"Explosion boy.." [Y/N] muttered than said. "What do you want.."
"What the! There only one person who calls me that! It can't be.." Bakugou said then continued.
"Tsk I can't fucking believe imma ask this but. Are you ok?" Bakugou asked.
"Why the fuck do you care!!!" [Y/N] said a bit angry.
"Just because I seem all mean and rude to everyone! Doesn't mean I don't have a fucking heart! Ok?!? Now let me in!" Bakugou said. You were surprised at his actions and you knew you wouldn't win this.. So you got up and and unlocked the stall door and opened it standing in front of bakugou.
"There you happy..." [Y/N] muttered.
Bakugou saw how you look.
"Huh so you have been crying. You look like shit" Bakugou said.
"Yeah yeah..." [Y/N] said as a tear falls down his face. Bakugou sees and doesn't know why his hand moves and wipes the tear off your face.
"Wha?" [Y/N] said confused.
"Don't fucking judge" Bakugou said. You tried to be strong but it wasn't happening.
"Fucking shit.." Bakugou said. He than sighed and pinched the bridge of his nose than moved his hand saying this.

"Just..fucking come here" Bakugou said as he grabbed you and pulled you into a hug. You were in total shock at this but than gave into the hug and started to cry and hug him back. Bakugou slowly sat down making it more comfortable for you.
"Shh its ok.." Bakugou said as he hugs you tighter. It a way it was sort of nice to see Bakugou like this to you its like a whole another side of him that no one really gets to see. And the one thing you didn't understand was that...you liked it..

Bakugou began to rub your back as he holds you. To you this felt really nice and a new side you got to see from Bakugou.
"Why are you helping me?" [Y/N] asked a bit quiet. Bakugou sighed.
"Its because.. Well I honestly hate seeing people cry, but I normally dont do this so your lucky.." Bakugou said.
"Interesting..." [Y/N] said. You stayed quiet for awhile than said.
"Thanks I guess..." [Y/N] said.
"No problem.." Bakugou said. He than pulled you closer which shocked you as your face goes a bit red.
"Tell me when your feeling better" Bakugou said. You nodded.

• A couple minutes later •
You sighed.
"I feel better you can let go of me..." [Y/N] said. Bakugou that letted you go as you both standed up. You wiped your face after that you stretched. You walked to the bathroom door as you open it and walk out. Bakugou walked out after you. Once he walked out the door closed. Luckily the school wasnt closes yet and just ended once you had ran into the bathroom. It was very awkward between you and Bakugou as you both walked towards the entrance and walked out. You both went your separate ways.

Once you got home you didn't want to deal with your father so you just went to your room and got dressed than flopped onto your bed. You looked up to the ceiling and slowly sleep came over you.

To Be Continued •
Hey my peeps! I hope you all liked this chapter! Uwu cya all next chapter! Have a great day or night!