Chapter 1: A Task

[Y/N] Pov
Ugh!! What does he want know??I better go see what he wants. You walk out of your room and into the living room.

"What is it father?"[Y/N] asked.
"Come with me"[F/N] said.
[Y/N] followed him and out of the house.

As you walked out of your house you looked around and looked at the trees and sky. You didn't know what your father wanted u for so you just went along with it.Your father then stopped and turned around to look at you. You saw him stop so then you stopped and looked at him.

"[Y/N] you are going to UA"[F/N] said.
You looked at him straight in the eyes.
"This has to be a joke you have to be joking to me right know"[Y/N] said.
You thought he was joking but you are sooooo wrong.
"I'm not joking around [Y/N] you are really going to UA and that is final"[F/N] said.

You were shocked at what your father said and so your mouth dropped.
"But you have an important task to do"[F/N] said.
"And what is that?"[Y/N] asked.
"You are gonna spy for us and tell us everything you find out about UA and anything else on the way"[F/N] said.
"Ooh this should be fun then,so I'm pretty much just betraying them?"[Y/N] asked.
"Pretty much"[F/N] said.
"This sounds like fun"[Y/N] said.

You both then started to walk back home while you father is telling you the plan. You them got home the next day will be your first day at UA as your father had said so you said goodnight and walked to your room.

You got to your room and opened your door.
•Which looks like this•

You cloesed the door behind you and got ready for bed

You cloesed the door behind you and got ready for bed. You flopped on to you bed looking up at the roof.

•The next day•
You got up and got ready for your first day at UA. You closed your door behind you as u walked to the kitchen to eat.When you get there you saw that breakfast was already ready. You ate and was about to walk out the door.

"Son don't forget the plan"[F/N] said.
"Don't worry I wont"[Y/N] said.
You opened the door and walked out.
"This is gonna fun"[Y/N] said. A grin appeared on your face as you walked off to go to UA.

•You got to UA•
"Hmm pretty big"[Y/N said. You began to walk to the front as you looked around. Then you hearded this.

"MOVE YOU DAMN NERD"??? Said.
You looked around to see who that was and saw a boy with ashy blonde hair as he walked to the front.
"Hmm he must had been the one who said that oh well idc"[Y/N] said. You just kept walking ignoring things around you. You finally got into the building and had to look for the class calles 1A. After a while of looking for it you finally found it and sighed and walked In.

To be continued
Heheheh a cliffhanger mahahahah lol i hope you all liked this chapter and all the things that are gonna happen. Well till next time byeee!