Chapter 6: Just leave me alone..

[Y/N] POV
I woke up stretching and got up and got dressed.
'Shit.. Is ??? Still here? I hope not'
You said in your head hoping that ??? Wasn't here still. You grabbed your bag and walked out of your room. You then walked to the kitchen to get something to eat while looking around seeing no one.
' Phew I don't see him' ( :0 gender reveal!)  You than walked out of your house and closed the door and started to walk to school.

While you walk something caught your eye. You looked closer you saw a glance of purple hair and your eyes widen. Shit!
You started to walk faster until a hand touch your shoulder. You flinched as you turned your head.
"Aw come on [Y/N] no need to be scared of me~" ??? Said. Fuck this!
"Leave me  alone LUCAS!!" [Y/N] said as you slapped his hand away glaring at him.
"Tsk is that a way to treat a friend?" Lucas said as he turned you around and grabbed your waist.
"WHAT THE FUCK LUCAS!!! LET GO!!" [Y/N] said yelling.
"Why should I~" Lucas said.
"Fuck you lucas!" [Y/N] said angry.

You than kicked him in the gut as he fell to the ground glaring at him.
"Don't make me use my qurik on you lucas" [Y/N] said.
"Tsk just because you have the same qurik as your father, well know as 'All For One', doesn't mean your powerful than me I bet you don't even know how to use it!" Lucas said. This got you pissed. Lucas stands up and walked towards you and got to you as he whispers in your ear.

"I'll be back for you and no one will stop me not even you father. Just you wait~" Lucas said as he disappears. You stood there pissed and shaken up.
"Why won't he just leave me the fuck alone.." [Y/N] said.

•At UA, in class•
[Y/N] did the best he can get his work done not thinking about what happened with Lucas. Time passes and the bell rings you packed up your stuff and walked out. As you walk you heard people talking about you and you got more and more pissed.

"UGH!!!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!" [Y/N] yelled at the students who where talking about you. They got scared and quickly walked away.
"I can't take this!" [Y/N] says as you ran the opposite way.

To be continued •
Hey guys! I hope you liked this chapter! Sorry for not publishing online school is keeping me busy oof. Anyway I hope you liked the chapter! Cya in the next one! Byeee!