Chapter 3: Ashy Blondes Name

[Y/N] Pov
•In the morning •
You woke up and did your original wake up retin. Eat , got dress and walked to school. You got into your class room and sat down everyone was talking to someone they knew. You just had your self well for know.

You saw the Ashy blonde boy come in and took the seat next to you and sits down. The teacher walked and started the lesson.

•At Lunch•
"Hey your [Y/N] right?"???said.
You turned around and saw midorya.
"Yeah and u must be midorya right?"[Y/N] asked.
"Mhm! Yeah oh and I was wondering if u wanted to eat lunch with me and some of my friends?"Midorya asked.
"Sure why no-"[Y/N] said.

You were then cut off from what u were saying. You looked away from midorya to see who interrupted you.

"DEKU!!!" the ashy blond said.
"K-Kacchan what is it?"Midorya said.

The blonde boy then saw you.
"What the hell is he doing here!"The blond boy said.
"Ooh do u have a problem with me being here if so I don't care"[Y/N] said.
"Tsk what ever"The blond boy said.
"Bakugou!! Bro"?? Said.

You looked and saw a red hair running this way.
"Bakugou why did you run away like that"the red hair boy said. The red hair boy saw you and midorya.
"Ooh that why"the red hair boy said.
"I'm kirishima its nice to meet you!"Kirishima said. Kirishima hold his hand out.
"Yeah its nice to meet you to I'm [Y/N]"[Y/N] said shaking his hand.
"Welp imma take him with me so yeah see you later"kirishima said grabing bakugou and walking away.
"HEY NO I WAS NOT DONE THERE LET ME GO SHITTY HAIR!!!!!"Bakugou said.

"That was interesting and very weird right [Y/N]?"Midorya said.
"Huh? Oh yeah it was"[Y/N] said.

You were paying attention when you felt someone grabed your arm. You then looked to the side and you saw that midorya grabed your arm pulling you.

"Come on lets go [Y/N]!!" Midorya said. You both then went to eat lunch.

• After lunch
It looked like u have some "friends" after lunch. You then went off with the rest of your day until school was over.

•End of the day•
You sighed and walked out of the building saying bye to your "friends". You then saw bakugou walking away.
"Hmm hes name is Bakugou heh very interesting"[Y/N] said. You then made sure that no one was following you then made it home. You opened the door then closed it.

"Son plz come here"[F/N] said.
"Ok"[Y/N] said. You then walked to the couch and sat down.
"Yes father?"[Y/N] asked.
"I want you to tell me when your group is going to a go training in a certain area can u do that?"[F/N] asked.
"Of course father, but what area?"[Y/N] asked.

Your father then told you everything that he knows and you nodded.
You then ate and went to your room.

Hmm..
You were thinking about something. And you couldnt get it out of your head.
"Ugh!!! Why can't I get this out of my head!!!!"[Y/N] said. You then flopped onto your bed.
"Maybe some sleep will help.."[Y/N] thought.

to be continued
Hi guys I hoped you liked the chapter! So what do you think [Y/N] is thinking about let me know I want to see what you guys think! who nows what it will be. Welp thats all for today byeeee!