Chapter 8

*Railey's P.O.V.

The next morning I woke up in Jacob's bed. I was laying on my side and he was wrapped around me. I smiled at the thought of last night. Jacob started stirring, then shot up.

"Oh, crap. I forgot to set my alarm clock!" He said, then jumped out of bed and quickly searched for clothes. I laughed and pulled my covers over my head.

"Aren't you gonna get dressed? We'll be late!" He said, continuing his search. I poked my head out.

"Babe, it's Saturday." I said. He froze.

"Oh. Okay then." He said, and jumped back into bed.

*Bahja's P.O.V.

Amber and I watched Jacob in his room from the tree outside his window. What? We're not stalking him or anything, we're just... okay we're stalking him. I can't help it, he's just so fine and hot and- okay, I'm stopping. Amber snatched the binoculars out of my hand and quickly looked into them.

"Oh.... my... Jacob gorgeous Perez!"

"What?" I asked, nudging closer to her.

"He's naked!"

"WHAT!?" I said, and immediately grabbed the binoculars out of her hands. I looked in them. I saw him get back into his bed and wrap himself around... RAILEY?!

"No. Way."

"What?"

"He just got back into bed with Railey."

"What?! You don't think they "did" anything, do you?"

"Uh-huh..." I said, then sighed. There was silence for about 5 minutes.

"How about we leave? We've been here for 3 hours... spying isn't giving us anything." She said. I sighed.

"You're right. Let's- WOAH!" I yelled. My foot slipped and I went flying to the ground. I landed on my leg wrong.

"Ow! Amber!"

"I'm coming!" She yelled, and carefully made her way down to me.

"I think I broke my leg!"

"C'mon, let's get to the hospital."

*Jacob's P.O.V.

"Did you hear something?" I asked.

"Yeah, sounded like someone yelling..." She said. We got up and got dressed. I looked out the window to see Bahja limping away with Amber helping her.

"What the..."

"What?" Railey asked.

"Let's go outside real quick." I said, and grabbed her hand. We ran downstairs and out the door just in time to catch them.

"Bahja?!" I yelled. She jumped and turned around.

"Uh, hey Jacob!" She said, sounding nervous. We walked up to her.

"What are you doing here? And why are you limping?" I asked, a little concerned but mostly confused.

"Well, I... we, uh... we was picking apples and I fell and... yeah." She stuttered.

"You came all the way over to my house at 8 in the morning to pick apples?"

"Probably spying." Railey said.

"We would n-never spy. W-would we, A-Amber?"

"Girl, you're stuttering like my dad did after he fell onto an electric fence." Amber said. Railey sighed.

"Um, please don't be mad but... we was kind of spying-"

"We?! Oh, I don't think so. It was YOUR idea to spy on him."

"N-no..." She said, then giggled nervously.

"I-I would never do such a thing..."

"BOTH OF YOU, get out of my life. Especially you, Bahja. I can't believe you'd stoop so low, JUST to break me and Railey up." I said, and walked away. Railey walked up beside me.

"I'm gonna go home. Talk to you later." She said. I gave her a quick kiss then walked inside.

*Railey's P.O.V.

Well, it's been a week since that whole thing happened with Bahja. She, apparently, broke her leg. So now she walks around with crutches. Of course she's tried to become friends with Jacob again, but he's not buying it. Man, when I think about this whole year, it's amazing. All this stuff has happened, and we're still together. Graduation is in two months, so all we have to do is bare through Bahja until then. Things should work out, as long as Jacob doesn't get pulled back into her little trap. ~