Chapter 3

Railey's P.O.V.

"Mom, please. I haven't gone out with my friends in a while! And, besides, it's just Zonnique." I said, pleading my mother to let me go out to the movies. She stared at me for a few seconds.

"Railey, I'm just trying to get you motivated-"

"Holding me against my favorite things is doing everything EXCEPT motivating me. C'mon, mom." I whined.

"Hmm..." She started.

"I suppose for one night-"

"THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!!!" I said, running up to her and quickly squeezing her in a hug.

"One night, honey. Until your grade is back up."

"I know."

"What time are you leaving?"

"Um, around 5:30ish."

"I want you back before 9. Not at 9, before. I don't care when you're back, just it was to be before 9. Okay?"

"Got it." I said. I ran up the stairs and took a shower. I got out right when Nique called.

"Hello?"

"Hey, what'd your mom say?"

"She actually said yes!"

"Cool. I'll pick you up around 5:30. Oh, and I have a surprise for you!" She said, excited.

"What?"

"Well, Ray Ray is coming-"

"How's that a surprise?"

"And Jacob!"

"Whoa, really?!"

"Yeah. So Ray and I will be there soon. See ya!"

"Okay, buh bye." I hung up. I can't believe Jacob's coming. I mean, I haven't hardly talked to him in about a week and 1/2 when I usually talk to him everyday! I blow dried my hair, did my makeup, and put my outfit on. I checked the clock, which read 5:20. I heard the front door open.

"Railey! Zonnique's here!" Mom yelled.

"Coming!" I said, while walking down the stairs, putting my earrings in.

"Ready?"

"Uh, yeah!" I said. We laughed and walked out the door. I jumped into the backseat and Nique got in the passenger seat. Ray Ray was drving.

"To Jacob's?" He asked.

"Yeah." Nique said. We drove to Jacob's house and picked him up. He climbed into the backseat with me and quickly kissed me. He put his arm around me and pulled me close.

"I've missed you."

"I've missed you, too." We arrived at the movies and decided to watch Twilight. This is what the seating arrangement was: Jacob, me, Nique, Ray. Jacob had his arm around me while I laid my head on his chest. Oh, how I missed him.

*Jacob's P.O.V.

"Hey, I'm gonna get some refreshments. Anyone want anything?" I asked. They all said no. I got up and walked to the consession stands. I was waiting in line until someone tapped on my shoulder. I turned around.

"Bahja?"

"Hey, Jacob!"

"Hey, what're you doing here?"

"Oh, just thought I'd come see a movie."

"By yourself?"

"Yeah, my friends are busy and I really wanted to see Twilight."

"Oh. Well, I'm here with Railey, Zonnique, and Ray. We're going out to eat after the movie. You should come with us."

"No, no, no. I don't want to be a burden..."

"It's cool."

"Well, if you insist!" She said. I got a drink then headed back to the movie, with Bahja following. I sat back down with Railey on my right and Bahja on my left. Bahja kept tapping on my arm, asking me questions. This should be some night. ~

*Jacobs P.O.V.

After the movie was over, we all agreed on eating at Olive Garden. All, as in Bahja too. I thought she would just ruin the night for us all, but she actually hasn't. She's been really cool. We arrived at Olive Garden and was seated. The waiter showed us our way to our table. I sat down closest to the wall, then Bahja quickly cut in front of Railey and sqeezed beside me. Railey, Nique, and Ray all looked confused. I just shrugged my shoulders.

"So, I hear they have AMAZING bread here." Nique said.

"They do. Have you never ate here?"

"Nope."

"Whoa, seriously?" I asked. She nodded.

"That is so weird." Bahja said. Zonnique gave her a glare.

"What?" Bahja asked. Ray put his arm around Nique and whispered something to her.

*Railey's P.O.V.

Could this be anymore awkward? I'm supposed to be spending time with Jacob. Instead, he's spending time with trampy Bahja. The waiter came and took our orders. We all ordered, then it was Bahja's turn.

"I'll have the same as him." She said, pointing to Jacob. I rolled my eyes.

"I need to run to the restroom." Jacob said. Me and Bahja stood up and let him out. Now Bahja was sitting by the wall. A few minutes later Jacob came back and sat down by me.

"Jacob, we could of let you back in..." Bahja said. Yeah, she just wants to be with him 24-7. Well I've got news for her, he's TAKEN. He intertwined his fingers with mine under the table.

"That's fine, Bahja." Nick said, and softly kissed my cheek. Our food came and we ate, talked, and laughed. Bahja said she had to go to the bathroom. When she came back, she finished eating. After everyone was done, we all loaded up in Ray's car and dropped Bahja off first.

"I had a great time, JACOB." She said, and glared at the rest of us. It's all good because little does she know that while she went to the bathroom at Olive Garden, we spit in her food. I returned the fakest smile to her and she slammed the door shut.

"FINALLY!" I said.

"I know. That girl is.. ugh." Ray said. Nique laughed. Jacob stayed quiet. Next, I was dropped off. I said my goodbyes and kissed Jacob. I walked in and saw it was 8:51.

"Made it home right on time." Mom said.

"Yep." I said, and started walking to my room. I started getting ready for bed. I walked downstairs and got some water then went to sleep.