"Go change into this then I'll see how dilated you are" she said and I wobbled to the bathroom changing into the gown and putting my belongings and jewelry in a bag.

"Okay mama lay back for me" she said putting on her gloves. Just as she was about to toosi walked in about Damn fell.

"Is that dad" she asked I nodded. "I'm daddy" he said licking his lips.

"Shut the fuck up" I said and he tried to look at her go in my gorilla grip 1000 grip. But I snatched his jacket so fast.

"Okay so the baby is pushing on the uterus so we're about to get ready and dad your gonna cut the umbilical cord so put these clothes on" she said handing him a doctors outfit.

"The fuck is that" he asked scratching his head. "Boy go out the clothes on" I said and he mugged me before going in the bathroom.

"I'm gonna go get ready for the procedure so hang in there momma" she said then walking out the room closing the door.

"Ouuuu" I said crying cuz the contractions were getting worsen by second. "You gon be Ight mommas" toosi said spooning me.

Ion even car right now I was in so much pain man. He started rubbing my belly calming the baby down.

"My lil nigga said he ready to be out" he said cheesing. "Toosi" i said as he rubbed my belly.

"Yea" he said. "Don't have that ugly ass lil girl around my son I'm foreal" I said getting a contraction.

I shut my eyes tight squeeze ig his hands hard feeling something crack. "Damn" he said with me still gripping my hand.

"Sorry it just hurts so much" I said. "You Straight" he Said.

The doctors care in the room and toosi cane to my side. Still holding my hand.

"Okay we're finna deliver the baby momma" she said happily. Bitch shut up and get this baby on my coochi.

She put my legs up on some metal things. All these doctors looking at my coochi making me shy.

"Big push" she said I took a deep breath grabbing onto toosi hand and gave a big push.

"1 2 3 4 5" she said and I gave another push feeling sum. "There's his head on more big push" she said.

"You got this" toosi said. I did a big push and heard crying. "Awww here's your momma" the doctor said handing me the baby.

He had a big ass head I tell you that. "He so tute" I said cooing.

"Okay dad come cut the umbilical cord" she said taking the baby from me. I immediately got sad.

"We're gonna run some test then be right back and what's his name" she asked. "Keymari jaylen green" me and toosi both said.

"Okay I'll be back" she said rolling him in lil baby carrier. "Want me to go get the gang" toosi asked.

"No not yet I wanna take a nap and when my baby get hea wake me up" I said turnover dozing off.

Child birth is very tiring. Especially when the child head is bigger than the whole body.

@toosii.2x

@toosii.2x keymari jaylen green 💙 welcome to da world lil nigga 7•15•20

𝐶𝑜𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑑𝑖𝑠𝑠𝑎𝑏𝑙𝑒𝑑.

_______________________

𝚈𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚔𝚎𝚢𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚒𝚜 𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎 💙

𝚈𝚊𝚕𝚕 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔 𝚝𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚒 𝚐𝚘𝚗 𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙 𝚞𝚙 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚎 𝚊 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛?

𝙻𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚢 𝚗𝚘𝚠🥺

𝚅𝚘𝚝𝚎 𝟼𝟶= 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

𝙲𝚘𝚖𝚖𝚗𝚎𝚝 𝟸𝟽= 𝚞𝚙𝚍𝚊𝚝𝚎

𝙱𝚢𝚢𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎𝚎

𝚂𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚗😒

𝚂𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚗𝚗😒