Tao : Hyung , why not do all the things we have said .

Me : Huh ?

Tao : Maybe first you should bring her out to eat then watch movie . After watching movie , bring her go ice skating then maybe eat ice cream and go home . Remember we have school tomorrow .

Lay : Wow Tao’s ideas is good .

Tao : It was all your ideas I just combine it .

Me : Okayy but what movie should I watch ?

Kai : Horror movies so she will hug you when she’s scared .

Kris : No girls hate horror movie . Hmmm the love romantic movies .

Kai : No they love horror movies so the can hug their boyfriend .

Kris : No !

Tao : Aishhh shut up ! Girls love Barbie !

Lay : Tao and his Barbie !

Xiumin : Girls love fairytales right ?

D.O : Yeah

Me : You’re asking me to watch fairytales ???

Chanyeol : Ah watch cartoon !

Baekhyun and Suho : Watch Hunger Games Catching Fire !

Me : Oh hunger games call ! Thanks guys . Bye !

I was waiting for Nana at the living room . When she went down , I was shocked . She was so beautiful . ‘Is this the Nana that I know?’ “Is there something wrong ? it’s funny right . I’ll go chang-“ “No it’s perfect . You look beautiful” I said . She blushed . “Let’s go” I said .

We went to watch Hunger Games Catching Fire . Okay…the kiss scene…was awkward . After watching movie , we went to ice skating . Nana didn’t know how to skate so I teach her . It was fun . She was so cute when she fall . She really enjoys it . I can see that she was tired . “ Are you tired ?” she just nodded . “Okay then let’s go ermm actually I wanted to eat ice cream …” “ let’s go eat ice cream . I was craving for it since yesterday”I giggled and pinched her cheeks . “You’re chubby” “So you’re trying to say that I’m fat . Okay  fine let’s go home I don’t wanna eat ice cream .” “Hey I was just kidding hahaha let’s go”

Nana’s POV

I order Vanilla ice cream while Luhan order Cookies & Cream . After eating ice cream , we walked back to the carpark . I don’t know why but my stomach hurts . I looked at the my phone to check the date . ‘Shit ! I hope I have a pad in my bag’ “Ermmm Luhan oppa can you wait outside the toilet ? I really need to go to the toilet now .” “No ! Unless I go with you” “Yah !” “Hahaha kidding . Okay I’ll wait for you here” Luhan smiled at me .

Luhan’s POV

I waited for Nana outside the toilet . It was already 10mins and she was not out yet . I was worried . When she went out of the toilet , she looked pale . “Are you ok ?” I asked . “Yeah . I just wanna go home now” I brought her to the car . When we reached home , she was different . “Are you sick ?” I touched her forehead . “You don’t have a fever” “I go in first” she said . When she was walking , I could see a red spot at her pants . She was wearing a white pants so I could see it . Oh so she’s having menses . Aishh what should I do ?? “Erm Nana-ah there something at your pants” she turned around , looking confused . “There a blood stained at your pants” “What ?! Aishh” she quickly rush to our room . I stayed at the living room for a while . I called omma cause I’m not sure what to do .

Omma : Hello

Me : Hello omma . Omma what should I do ? Nana having menses .

Omma : Is it her first day ?

Me : Huh ? First day ? You meant her first time ? How should I know ?

Omma : Aishh difficult to explain to you . Ermmm go rubbed her stomach or get her some painkiller . She might have mood swing and it might be scary hahaha just be patient if she’s angry .

Me : Oh okay thanks mum .

‘Mood swing ? Scary ? Patient ? Angry ?’ (A/NIt rhythms lol ) Aishh what should I do ? I went to our room and I saw Nana was already asleep . Hmmm maybe I should get some painkiller for her . I went to the nearest convenience store . I asked the cashier for a painkiller , a painkiller for menses . She gave me a look . “It’s for my wife not me” I gave her the -.- look . I gave the money and asked her to keep the change . I went back home and put the painkiller at the dressing table . I kissed Nana before I sleep .

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hmmmm it is boring ? Anyway you guys miss the Queenkas right ? Hahaha hope you enjoy this chapter and sorry if its boring...