I looked at him through my lashes, biting my lip gently.

He used his free hand to pull my bottom lip free from between my teeth before cursing quietly to himself.

"Dio, ti prego perdonami"

And with that he crashed his lips into mine

Smut smut smut

By the time we made it through the door my shirt was partially off and I had a run in my tights thanks to Elijah's impatient nature and wondering hands.

He lifted me into his arms as we kissed , my legs tightly wound around his waist, as he started biting down on my bottom lip, consequently evoking a quiet moan to leave them, which seemed to make what had been about to happen a lot more real.

He stared deep into my eyes, my back pressed tightly against the wall at the bottom of the staircase.

The staircase, a bridge that would change what the pair of us were doing from illicit to an affair

"Eudora, do you want this?" he whispered

We stood staring at each other for a few moments, and before I had a chance to answer, Elijah trailed his lips down my neck, nipping as he went causing my head to lull back in ecstasy as he marked me as his.

He leaned back to look me in the eye as I answered.

"More than anything"

That was all it took, our lips reattached feverishly, my hands pulling at his shirt while his legs carried us to his room, finalising our intentions.

I just need this now

The temperature seemed to cool as he set me on the floor gently, he peeled my top off slowly before giving me a lingering kiss on my lips that left me wanting more.

As his hands settled around my waist his fingers dug into the waistband of my underwear, sinking to his knees his fingers lightly dancing across my legs as he pulled them down to my ankles.

I was naked in front of someone for the first time in my life, and I honestly wasn't quite sure about know I felt, that had been until he started kissing me and all of a sudden I was more than sure of what I wanted.

His lips started gracing my stomach, kissing lower and lower, his tongue peeking out to run across my navel before he skipped over where I craved him most, to then stand up, his hair covering his forehead as he gave me a boyish smile.

I placed my hands on his biceps as I looked into his eyes, his placed on my elbows as he guided us over to the bed.

My knees buckled as they hit the edge causing me so fall softly onto the duvet.

During this process, Elijah had once again fallen to his knees on the floor, his eyes holding something incredibly dark, and that I hadn't ever come across in him.

He made his way slowly, on his knees to the edge of the bed where I lay with my legs hanging off, my toes teasing the floor before what I had been so badly craving occurred.

Elijah took my legs and placed them over his shoulders, his mouth finally where I so desperately needed him.

He licked a bold strip upwards, the immediate consequence of that action being my back arching, his name leaving my name as a breath.

He continued his torture, his tongue circling my clit rhythmically as one of his hands travelled up to pinch my bud.

"Yes"