Chapter 12: More Than What it Meant

Blank space by Taylor swift. Goddamnit. It went really well with the scene on the bedroom. Go and fùcking play it or I'll go sulking on the corner of dunk in' donuts. Right. Now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

|CALVIN|

Private jet, boundary of America and Europe
December 14, 2014

Damn, I'm hungry.

Munching on my peanuts made me hungrier. The trip to California had been pure bùllshit. Lorraine was no where to be seen, Colton was sulky, probably something regarding his property, and Domovov is jumpy. He almost leapt a meter and showered me with a colorful sentence full of the words fùck and shít in different language. To say that I was amused was an understatement.

The meeting as slow, Fredrick looked like he's about to die a heart attack and Gloria stared out window. So far, I think I was too relaxed compared to anyone in the room.

And to think that I was the most harassed last week.

They reported something about the vampire lords dying within a rapid time frame. And, to prove the point, there are almost only fifty of us present at the room. It was alarming. Usually, our numbers are competing around one hundred or ninety but almost half had disappeared either dead or to protect themselves. The issue about the vampire king had sent a somber atmosphere around.

The rest of the meeting went in a blur as I tapped on my phone, playing Crazy Kitchen, swiping up, down and left; I groaned as I lost by one spoon. My head snapped to the wall clock on the room and saw that it was ten in the evening here before returning my gaze back at the cellphone. It's probably around eight or nine in the Winchester palace; she's probably pigging out in the kitchens again, most likely eating my share of strawberry muffins...

She's getting fatter, actually. But, even though I find it unappealing to most of my desired women, curiously, I find fattening her up nice. Obviously, her friendship status is higher than Domovov's already and the thought scared me. I unconsciously slapped a hand on my face at the thought.

Fùck me and put me in a Santa's sleigh.

The Lord of Winchester doesn't get scared over a relationship status. God, Calvin, grow some fùcking balls! So what if she's a better friend than Domovov? We have passed the awkward stage when both of us was separated for a long time by the rebellion. So far, she isn't really a slave to me anymore; she's like Gustav and Leo: a part of my household.

I fingered and glared at the three boxes that lay on my table. All of them are colored yellow with a small bow on top. As I was strolling through the streets of California-- unsupervised since I, once again, escaped Leo's watch-- I spotted a small store selling charms. I was just looking for a good meal and a good chase when these three charms seduced me and I ended up buying them.

One is a carrot since she hates those things, the other is a pillow with the reasons quite obvious, and the last is a four leafed clover for good luck. Yes, she, apparently, sucks with luck.

And so, with those three, I forgot my meal and begrudgingly returned back to the hotel where the meeting is taken place. The stupid vampire lords were too cowardly to go home to their lands so they prolonged the conversations, stretching them into meaningless banter. Fortunately, Colton threatened to kill them all if they didn't stop speaking which ended the meeting instantly.

My back is aching from all the slouching in the hotel and I could still feel it here on the jet. I groaned and rubbed at my aching back. Maybe being centuries old doesn't keep me active than before. Mother of the damned, maybe I am getting old.