~ C h a p t e r 59 ~

Start from the beginning

Nezu chuckled as the two started to childishly argue. The two children were facing each other, trying to convince the other was wrong.

The two really were like siblings...

Nezu's eyes widened as he scurried off the stool, "Children children-no."

"Yes!" Eri exclaimed, now standing up on the chair with her arm out.

"Eri put the stapler down-"

----

Izuku smiled at Shinsou who was apposing him in the ring. He knew that Shinsou had the voice activating quirk, so this should be easy.

He just can't talk.

Luckily he had his mask on, so Izuku felt fine with all the stares at him.

"And...go!" Aizawa said, starting the match. The tired teens from earlier watched closely, wanting to see which of the two teens started first.

Katsuki was the round just before Izuku, so he was seated down with the rest of the class. His eyes never bothered to leave Izuku's lean figure, though, that caused Mina to giggle from behind him.

Hopefully this time didn't end with Izuku with broken legs. Katsuki made the shorter promise to not use that feature unless he needed to...

The two stood facing each other, Shinsou walking a bit forewords with his hands ready and trained on his scarf. He might as well start now...

"Izuku, I know you know of my quirk already," Shinsou decided to start off, retracting his scarf. His eyes glinted from the sun above, determination filling his body.

No, he didn't want to win. Shinsou knew he wouldn't.

He was here to learn, but he might as well try hard. Who knows.

Izuku nodded, moving closer to the ground in a fighting stance.

Katsuki's eyes squinted, watching as Izuku suddenly jolted forwards, running towards Shinsou who ran to the side, just missing Izuku.

Oh right, Izuku was fast. Really, really fucking fast.

The blond gripped his arm as he leaned forwards, watching as Shinsou kept evading Izuku.

Until suddenly, Shinsou changed tactics, and charged at Izuku. Though, it seemed like Izuku saw this coming.

Yet...yet he stayed still.

"Shinsou, I see you have trained well," Izuku giggles, easily side stepping Shinsou. He didn't bother to run. His figure was relaxed as he simple walked around as if he had no care in the world.

Every time Shinsou came at him, he was just move a different direction. Even jumping over his fellow student once.

"But you could improve in many ways," Izuku hummed before stopping in his tracks, seeming barely affected as Shinsou was slightly panting for breath.

"Yeah? Like what-" Shinsou was cut off by Izuku smiling at him.

"Brainwash me," Izuku ordered before his eyes went white.

Katsuki froze, did that nerd just willingly get Shinsou to use his quirk on him...?!

"Oh my fucking-he's an idiot, he truly is an idiot," Katsuki mumbled to himself, Denki who was seated by him on his boyfriends lap-Kirishima-nodded.