~ C h a p t e r 59 ~

Începe de la început

So Shinsou practiced, and he is pretty good at it by now.

On top of that, Shinsou had fast reflexes.

But what the teen didn't have was experience.

Everyone when he was little thought his quirk was villain like, so, no one would even let him near them let alone agree to let him try using his quirk on them.

So the times in the past were he did use it was on his parents-who never found this out-to stop them from doing anything stupid.

Okay and maybe tiny Shinsou really wanted those damn cookies-

Suddenly Mina stumbled out of the ring after Denki shocked her, though, the blond was on the ground, currently brain dead.

Shinsou can't believe he was friends with that idiot.

Oh right, friends.

Shinsou hasn't had any real friends-sometimes he would become friends with those students who tried their best to seem good to the teachers, though, Shinsou didn't like them-till this class.

Don't get him wrong, he was still a little...apprehensive about this whole friend thing.

Shinsou would call Mei-a crazy lunatic-his friend along with Denki and Kirishima. Oh, and Neito- he was oddly...nice to Shinsou actually. It was most likely because in childhood both their quirks were most likely judged.

A copycat quirk is bound to get some hate...

The fourth round started, and Shinsou realized he should focus on strategizing yet again because he keeps getting off track.

Okay, so what Shinsou knows about Hikari is he is great at surprise attacks, and getting the other off their rhythm by changing up his moves slightly-like with Iida he randomly jumped in the air, though, that was more of a surprise attack than anything.

So that meant Shinsou needed him to talk early on to do this quickly...he needed to keep his eyes on Izuku and what stances the greenette took-

"You ready Shinsou?" Izuku asked, they were the next match.

Well fuck.

----

Eri and Kota were in Nezu's office.

Why?

Because Nezu was their teacher.

"Oh oh oh! I know I know!" Eri said, tasing her hand from the cushioned seats her and Kota were on. Nezu has a whiteboard out on the wall, and was asking them questions.

Yes he was standing on a stool.

"Eri everyone knows how to deactivate a bomb!" Kota exclaimed, "You just have to separate the two main pieces or turn it off or something...why are we learning this anyways!"

Nezu had a glint in his eyes, "Well for many reasons! You never know when you'll find a bomb!" The principal sighed, "But I do guess this stuff should be for another lesson..."

"Oh! Can we do a history lesson!" Eri asked excitedly, waving her arms in the air animatedly as a smile took over her face, "I want to learn about pretty princesses that killed their kidnappers!"

"...Eri?" Kota patted the girls head, "No. You need to take a break from Toga!"

"No I don't! And if I do then you need to take a break from Shigaraki! You keep breaking everything," the girl pouted, crossing her arms as she bickered with Kota.

"What-no! But that's different Eri," Kota pinched the bridge of his nose, "You do know that murder and destruction are two different things!"

Eri shook her head, "Murder is destroying or destruction of a human!"