theatre fight

T H E A T R E F I G H T S

With her gun raised, Iris walks from the stairs and into the front of the theatre, "stop!" She warns as Abby and the little boy, quickly turn to face her. Abby's eyes narrow, "who the hell are you?"

Iris returns the glare as she grips onto her gun tighter, "the woman you've been waiting for." Her dark eyes flickers from Tommy to Ellie and Jesse, all were unarmed, "please let them go, they had nothing to do with this."

Abby's eyes darkened as she switches her weapon on Iris, but Lev's bow was still trained on Ellie, "you killed my friends... you killed my dad, he was the head surgeon for the fireflies..."

Iris's breathing becomes shallow as she gulps harshly, "I'm sorry, but he gave us no choice..." she motions to Lev with her head, "if it were him, and someone was going to kill him for something you weren't even sure was going to work, tell me that you would've done any different."

Abby's glare falters slightly but she doesn't lower her gun, Iris sighs tiredly, "you can still walk away. Please don't do this."

Abby's finger squeezes the trigger but Tommy jumps up and knocks the gun upwards, Lev shoots Tommy in the leg and Abby ignores him and shoots the gun out of Iris's hand as the woman runs over to Ellie and Jesse, she yelps and drops her gun but continues to push the young adults into the seating room.

Abby goes to shoot at them again before they run through the door but Tommy yanks her ankle, causing the blonde to miss her shot, she growls whilst turning to him, she kicks Tommy hard in the face, making him drop his head into unconsciousness.

Abby and Lev storm into the backroom when bullets fly past their heads, making them take cover behind some seats.

Ellie, Iris and Jesse run behind the red curtains and into the prop run, "get to Dina. Lock the doors." Iris orders Jesse. He shakes his head standing his ground, "no, I'm helping you."

"Jesse please." Ellie begs, hearing loud footsteps stomping towards them, "don't die." He says, running off to the back of the theatre were Dina was.

The sliding doors open as Abby appears, "motherfucker!" Ellie shouts, slamming Abby over the head with a wooden plank, knocking her gun out of her hand, Abby grabs Ellie and slams her against the sliding door.

Ellie takes out her switchblade and tries to stab the blonde but Abby holds her wrist still. Iris jumps on Abby's back due to being so much smaller than the woman and puts her in a headlock. Abby stomps on Iris's foot and throws her elbow back into her stomach making the woman let go and double over.

Ellie pulls out her gun and shoots, only for the tall blonde to hide behind some decorations. Ellie and Iris split up to look for her with their guns raised, Iris swiftly turns the corner with her gun held high.

Her attention was grabbed when she hears Abby let out a scream, then hears a crack in the floorboards, she runs towards the sound and looks down the hole, Ellie and Abby were fighting against each other so she jumps down swipes the legs out from underneath Abby.

The blonde fall onto her back and Iris jumps on top of her, punching her in the face as hard as she could. Abby grabs a hold of Iris's head and butts their heads together. A crack was heard as blood flows down from the older woman's nose, Iris groans and Abby takes advantage of her moment of weakness, spinning them around to where she could repeatedly punch her in the face.