New Year

Kassidie's POV

It's been a few days since the baby, but Colby and I have learned to cope. Right now the guys, Galina, Joelle, and I are outside the bus watching Fox on Jon's phone waiting for the ball to drop in NYC. We're ourside because Joelle wanted to see the fireworks.

10

9

8

7

6

5

4

3

2

1!

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" we all yelled. Since Jon didn't have a girlfriend, he picked up Joelle and they kissed each other's cheek while Joe and Galina kissed, and Colby and I did. "I love you" I whispered to him. "I love you to" he replied. I kissed Jon's cheek. "Happy New Year, Jon" I said and walked onto the bus when I saw my parents were calling me.

"Hey mom and dad!" I said as Colby walked in taking off his jacket. "Hey princess! How are you? And Happy New Year!" my dad said. " I'm fine. Just here with my boyfriend, Colby" I said.

"Colby as in Seth Rollins?" my mom asked. "Yeah. He's  the best" I smiled. "Can I talk to him?" my dad asked.

Oh no.

"Um, sure" I said giving him the phone.

"Hello?" he said.
-
"Trust me sir, I am"
-
"I will sir"
-
"Goodbye, sir"

"Don't even tell me what he said," I told him. We laughed.

---------

January 3rd, 2015

Right now I'm in front of my house with AJ, Phil, Joe, Jon, and Colby ready to surprise my family. Today they had a family reunion like they do each month. I walked in with AJ and the guys unnoticed. "I'm home!" I yelled. The first one to turn was my grandmother. She ran to me and hugged me. "Ay mija! Como estas? (Ay mija! How are you?)" she asked. "Estoy bien abuela , gracias! (I'm fine grandma, thank you)" I responded. After everyone greeted me we all sat on and around the couches. I sat next to Colby as we held hands with AJ and Phil next to me, and the guys next to Colby.

"So who are these people?" my bitch cousin Katrina asked. I rolled my eyes. "These are my friends fr-" I started, but she interrupted, "You have friends? I remember when you were in the 7th grade you only had 3 friends," she laughed. I was about to get up to hit her, but Colby squeezed my hand lightly to calm me. "Anyway! This is April, or AJ, Phil, Jon, Joe, and Colby," I said introducing them and pointing to each of them.

They all said 'Hey' and we all chatted for 10 minutes. "So, which one is your  boyfriend?" my dad asked, taking his gun from his pocket. Colby's eyes widened. I pointed to Colby. "You better take good care of my little girl, or I will shoot your brains out," my dad said. All of their eyes were wide. All he did was nod. "Um, since Colby and Jon have a match tomorrow in Hidalgo, would you mind us staying until tomorrow?" I asked my parents. "Of course, mija! You didn't even have to ask!" my mom said. I smiled and kissed Colby's cheek.

---

After everyone left it was only AJ and the guys along with my parents and grandparents. "Okay. I'll give you the address to the hotel right now, I told Phil. "No, no, no. He doesn't need stay at a hotel" my mom said. "But there is only two more rooms and Jon and Joe are staying" I responded. "Your grandparents moved out a while back," she said, "So, they could stay upstairs in your dad and I's old bedroom" she finished.

--

When my grandparents left my parents went to sleep. "Okay, so you don't get confused, this house is two houses in one. Downstairs is one house, and upstairs is also one house. Jon and Joe you will be staying downstairs with my parents. When you get to the kitchen, turn left and the room is stright ahead. The bathroom is down the hall to the left. If you need anything go upstairs and don't hesitate to ask," they nodded, grabbed their stuff and left.

AJ, Phil, Colby, and I grabbed our stuff and went upstairs. When we went through the door we were in the dining room. "Okay, Colby and I in my room, and you guys will go through the living room, and when you're at the end of it, turn left and you're there. The bathroom is across from it," I told them. They nodded and walked off.

"Why do you have two houses in one?" Colby asked. "Well I had always loved the thought of living alone, so this happened," I said. He nodded and we walked into my old room. My walls were covered in wrestling and band posters, WWE action figures, band member and wrestler's autographs, drawings, and concert and wrestling tickets.

 "Woah," Colby said, "You were a cheerleader and a gymnast?" he asked. I nodded. He set down his stuff and changed into PJ's and I did the same. We got on the bed, and cuddled. I love you," he said. "I love you too. Now go to sleep you have  sorta big day ahead of you tomorrow," I said. We kissed and fell asleep.

-- Next Day--

When I got up, Colby was still asleep. I decided to leave him and take a shower. When I was done, I changed into black skinny jeans, a wool long sleeved shirt with a wolf on it, and Converse. I brushed my hair and teeth, then did my make up. And... Colby is still asleep. I sat on the bed and shook him. He woke up, "Good morning," he said with his morning raspy voice. I giggled, "Morning," I said getting off the bed, "Now get up and change!" I said. He obeyed and I started playing with my hair.

When he was done with his morning routine we walked downstairs. When we got there my parents weren't home. I asked the guys and AJ is we could visit a friend. They agreed and I drove to my friend's apartment. I walked throuh the door like usual, and yelled, "HONEY! I'M HOME!", and heard loud steps coming down the stairs. When they stopped I looked up to see my best friends Zabrinna and Sophia. They group hugged me and let go.

"So who are the hot tacos and the pretty brunette?" Sophia asked. "This is Jon, Joe, AJ and her husband Phil, and this is my boyfriend Colby," I said. "You have a boyfriend?" Zabrinna asked. I nodded. "She hasn't dated since Juan left,"Sophia replied. I rolled my eyes. I gripped her shoulders and shook her while saying, "He left. Get overrrrrr it!" I let go and she looked at me with puppy dog eyes. I rolled my eyes and did the Black Widow on her. "Damn it Kass! Who'd you learn that from?" Zabrinna grunted. "That sounded a little nasty, but the pretty brunette did," I said, "Now get the hell over it!" I said pulling her arm a little more. She tapped and I let go.

We all went outside and told the guys and AJ our stories from when we were in 7th grade. Well, Sophia and I in 7th, and Zabrinna in 11th. "I remember one time Kass came over and my step-brother, Mikey, called us boring so we started to wrestle, and we didn't know how to do anything, so Kass got on the ground  and started puling my legs, and called the "move" the 'Killing with Kindness'" Sophia said.

We talked some more until we had to go. "Don't go or I'll kill you with kindness," Zabrinna said doing my old move. I landed on the ground and laughed. We got up and I said, "Okay 1. Don't steal my move. 2. We have to be in Corpus tomorrow," I replied sadly. We all hugged and said bye.

--

After the live event, we all got into the mini van, and drove off.

Off to Corpus Christi