Storm

Kassidie's POV

When I woke up, I had seen that Colby wasn't next to me. I pouted and walked to he front of the bus with my phone. When I was iin the front I saw Colby watching Doctor Who. I sat on his lap, "You're such a nerd" I said ruffling his hair. "But I'm your nerd" he smiled. "Yes you are" I responded. As the episode ended, I spoted rain clouds. "Colbs, come over here" I said. "Yeah?" he asked. I pointed to the clouds, "Woah" was all he said. Let me tell you something, I am terrified of storms, of any kind.

-Colby's POV-

When I looked at Kass, she had this 'Oh shit' look on her face. "K Bear, what's wrong?" I asked rubbing her arm. She just took off towards the back. I was confused, but deesided to let her be. When we got into the rain storm I looked out the window, and played Candy Crush on my phone. When thunder crashed, I heard Kassidie scream. "Kassidie!" I said running towards the back. When i got into the room I saw her curled up into a ball in the corner. I rushed to her, and crouched down. "Baby what's wrong?" I asked. When thunder struck again, I heard her cry. "Baby come her" I said picking her up. I felt her cling onto my shirt. I kissed her head, and set her down with my on the couch.

"What''s wrong, Sweetheart?" I asked. "I-I-I'm scar-ared of storms" she said shaking. "Why?" I asked softy. "There aren't many storms in Brownsville. If there was, I was in San Antonio or Florida with my parents and brother", I rubbed her back as she spoke. "I bet you think I'm a loser now", she said. "No. I don't think you're a loser", she looked at me confused. "It makes me love you even more, if it's possible, becuase I can protect you," I smiled. She smiled back at me.

Crash!

She screamed and his her face in my chest. "It's okay. As long as I'm with you, nothing will hurt you" I said. She smiled as tears rolled down her face. I kissed her and wiped her tears away. "Here, just listen to Of Mice and Men and go to sleep" I said handing her my Beats and phone. She nodded as we walked to the back. She put the headphones and layed down next to me. She chose the song 'You're Not Alone', and layed her head in my chest. I wrapped my arms around her and kissed her head. She smiled. She pulled me closer when another crash of thunder went off. I chuckled and hugged her tighter. Soon enough she was alseep.

-In Lafayette, Louisiana- Monday Night Raw-

When we got to the arena Kassidie was still asleep. I nudged her. She woke up and stretched. "I loooove you" I said kissing her cheek. "What do you want?" she asked. "Nothing" I said. She nodded and got up. "Get dressed. We're at the arena" I said. She walked to her suitcase. I grabbed my attire and put it in my gym bag along with my boots, extra clothes, and a towel.

-Kassidie's POV-

When Colby told me we were at the arena, I walked to my suitcase and grabbed my black polo that I always wear at work, really dark red skinny jeans with fish nets underneth, my black studded belt, and a black beanie. Colby and I brushed our teeth and hair, and I grabbed my camera and we walked out. I walked to the ring as Colby changed.

When I got to the ring, I took a few pictures of Paul Heyman talking about Cena and Brock's match and shit. I also took a few when John came to the ring. New shorts? Cool.

This is gonna be goooood.

I laughed to myself. When their promo was over, I took a drink of water. Well, I think we all know who's going to get his ass beat tonight. *cough* Colby *cough*.

As Kane walked down the ramp I backed up and took a few more. Eh. This match isn't that good.

"Hey, you mind covering for me?" I asked another photographer. He nodded and I crawled away. I went to Colby's locker room and he was talking to Jon and Joe. "Um, hi" I said walking in slowly. "Hey Sweetheart," he said motioning me next to him. "Jon, Joe, this  is Kassidie. Kassidie this is Jon and Joe" Colby said. "Hi" I said awkwardly. "Hey" Joe said. "Hey, aren't you the girl that turned me down?" Jon asked. "Um, yeah I am..." I said looking down. "Ha. She wanted me instead of you!" Colby laughed. The guys and I rolled our eyes.