Monday (Again)

I waited for the Authority to come out as I turned on my camera. I started to waste my time as I took pictures of them. I took more as Paul Heyman  walked out on the ramp.

I took a drink of water as Colby came out.  I took pictures of him walking out. I smiled.  Why doesn't he wear suits more often? Does anyone else notice that Colby has a twitch with his left eye?

His MITB briefcase does not look like it's in good condition... I followed just to have to take more pictures of my oh so powerful boyfriend running away from John Cena.I walked with them backstage, "Wow. I love how your character is so manly" I said sarcastically as Paul and Stephanie walked away. "Shut up. I don't like it either" he said. I nodded. "Um, babe?" I said. "Yes K Bear?"he responded. "I gotta go" I fround. "Oh" he said plainly. I kissed him and walked back to the ring as he needed to do a segment.

---------

Triple Threat Match between Cesaro, Dolph, and Miz. Yay. And for the Intercontinental Championship.

--------

As Dean walked to the ring and set up I took a TON of pictures. "How dare they call me unstable!" he said throwing a shirt. I laughed and continued with my job. Colby is walking out with security. Oh jee! And now he got splashed with green slime. I laughed as I walked backstage. I waited at the gorilla for his to walk in.

"You know, you actually look good in green" I said trying not to laugh. "Shut up" he said throwing a chair in his way. "That wasn't in the script!" he screamed as he walked to the medics. "I need to get my eye checked out" he said. Sampson nodded.

-------

"Good news. Your eyes are fine. There is no permanent damage" Doc Sampson said. "Thanks" Colby said. We walked out. "I can't wait to go to the hotel" he said. "I want the rest of the night off" I said. "Then just stay with me" he suggested. I nodded as we walked into the locker room. He sat down and I leaned into his chest. He was still not de- slimed.

He wrapped his arm around me. "I love you" I said took up at him. "I love you too" he said kissing me. I kissed back. He put his hands on my hips and pulled me to his lap. I felt his hands trail up my shirt. I stopped him and pulled away. I saw him pout, "Not here" I said. "We've done it here before" he said smirking. I looked down and blushed. He picked my head up. "Don't ever look down. You're too beautiful to hold your head down" he said sweetly. I blushed even more. He smiled and pecked my lips.