Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and Stairs!

Today is Tables, Ladders, Chairs, and Stairs! Yay! So, right now I'm getting dressed into a Batman shirt and shorts since I'm not showing yet, and I haven't changed sizes. "Babe, can you bring me my towel, please? I forgot it," Colby yelled from the bathroom. I grabbed his towel and walked to the bathroom. I handed it to him and walked out.

I pulled on a pair of Joker socks, and black Converse.  Colby walked out of the bathroom in khaki cargo shorts, a Joker shirt, and black Nike's. We laugh at our choice of shirts, and walk out the bus with his bag.

We get to his locker room and he changes into his attire. "Babe, I just realized something" I said. "What is it baby?" Colby asked. "I haven't told my parents that I'm pregnant" I replied, "Would you mind if we visited when we go to Hidalgo?" I asked. "I wouldn't mind one bit!" he said. I smiled and pecked his lips.

------

When Colby's match was over, I was shocked that Joe was back. I ran to the curtain and jumped onto him. "Joseph! You're back!" I yelled as I got off him. "Yea I'm back!" he replied. I squealed and hugged him again. "I can't believe it!" I yelled. We waited for Colby, and then walked to his locker room.

We sat and I started to say, "Before we talk about anything else, we have to tell you something" I said. Joe nodded for me to go on. "I'm pregnant!" I said as Colby and I smiled. "Woah! I'm gone for about a month, and that's what happens. Anyway, congrats." he said. "Thanks" I said. "And..." Joe said, "Happy belated birthday!l he screamed. "Thanks" I hugged him and kissed his cheek. "I actually got you something, but it's in my car" he said.

"It's fine, but I was wondering... if you wanted to come with Colby and I to Brownsville with us when we go to Hidalgo next month. We're gonna ask Jon also" I said. "Yea! I'd love to," he answered. I smiled and excused myself to use the restroom.

I went back to the boys and was tired. I said bye to Joe, kissed Colby, and walked out. I found Jon and invited him to come to Brownsville with us, and he said yes. I walked to the bus and changed into a sports bra and short shorts. I fell asleep within a few minutes.

-Colby's POV-

When Joe came back from his interview, Jon walked in with him. "So, I heard that Kass was pregnant," Jon said. "Yea" I replied. "Congrats, man" he says. I thanked him. "I'm happy and excited that I'm gonna be a dad and all, but I'm scared that I won't be a good one," I said. "Hey, don't worry man, when Joelle came into this world, it was easier than it seemed to be a dad. You'll be great," Joe said. "Yea, and no matter what, we'll be here for you," Jon said. Joe nodded and I smiled.

"I love you guys," I said. We joined fists and laughed. "I better go check up on Kassidie" I said. They nodded and I walked off. I walked onto the bus, and to the bedroom. She was on my side of the bed, and had the Rainbow Dash plush I got her wrapped in her arms. I smiled, and kissed he forehead. I walked off the bus, and locked the doors.

I got back to the guys, and they started to talk about us having breakfast tomorrow morning. We agreed on Denny's.

-------

After Jon's match, and after he got his eye checked out, we all started to walk outside. "Hey, you guys wanna start traveling with us?" I asked They said yes excitedly and grabbed their things from their buses and came to ours. They put their stuff in in their bunks, and we watched Hangover. After the movie we went to bed. I layed on Kassidie's side and she turned and cuddled into me. I kissed her forehead once again and fell asleep.

------------------------

Hey guys! Sorry it was pretty short. But tell me what you thought of it, because I would appreciate it! Thanks!