Birthday!

Nov. 25

Kassidie's POV

When I woke up I turned in Colby's arms, so I was facing him. His eyes opened and I smiled. "Happy birthday, sweetheart" he said. "Thank you" I said. We kissed. "Come on! Get up!" he shouted. "Why?" I whined. "Because I want to take you shopping for your birthday" he said. "You don't have to spend money on me" I said bot was wanting to get up. "Too bad" he responded.

In the end, I ended up showering and putting on high waisted black shorts, a Batman crop top, black Converse, and a black beanie.

Colby wore a Batman shirt as well with khaki shorts and black Converse. We brushed our teeth, grabbed our phones, and headed out. We got to the mall and Colby said to get any and all things I wanted. I smiled at him and walked us to Hot Topic.

I got Misfits socks, BMTH socks, a Pierce the Veil tank top, a Doctor Who wallet, and a 'Partners in Crime' heart necklace that was split in the middle for Colby and I. Colby bought the stuff and I kissed him. I grabbed the bag, and we walked to Victoria's Secret and bought underwear, bras, perfume, and lotion. When Colby paid (he is such a gentleman) we got a tote bag for spending $75.

As I were about to go to the food court Colby wanted to go to a sex store. I fought against it, but he won.

When we walked in I got a bad feeling about what he might get. "No whips or rope," I said sternly. He nodded and dragged me to several aisles.

We (he) got a vibrator, a dildo, and  a butt plug. We walked to the food court and got pizza and shared a Monster. "Are we really going to use the toys?" I asked. He nodded proudly. I rolled my eyes.

---

We got to the bus and let's just say we had fun with the toys....

--Thanksgiving--

Joe, Jon, Aj, Phil, Colby, and I were in a hotel celebrating Thanksgiving. We were enjoying a bunch of food we ordered from room service when I needed to say something.

"Guys! I have some news I need to tell you guys..." I said. They all looked at me. "I'm pregnant" I said. Colby jumped up and said, "That's great news!" I smiled. Aj screeched in excitement. "Yay! That's awesome! We need a baby shower! Yes! That's what we need! What color? What pattern? Where? When? This is gonna be awesome!" she exclaimed. "Calm down, Aj" Phil said pulling her down gently. "Sorry" she mumbled then sat down.

"I'm still trying to process the fact that you guys had sex" Phil said. "Please don't think about it," I pleaded. He nodded.

--------------------------------

Woah! She's pregnant! What do you guys think about her being pregnant? Don't forget to comment, vote, and share this story with friends!