Stuff

So, Colby and I got to the arena late. So, when we got there I ran to the ring, "Be careful out there!" I heard Colby shout behind me. I turned and nodded. When I got to the ring, I took a ton of pictures.When I got back to the locker room, Colby wasn't there. I sighed. I looked at the TV and saw him doing a promo. He got back, then I had to leave for the next segment with Nick (Dolph). I pecked his lips and ran off. I took pictures of the megaTron, and of him talking.

This is hilarious!

I walked back to the locker room and decided to do the big matches to get more in my paycheck. I found Colby laying down on the couch with his eyes closed. I smiled and walked to the couch, putting his head in my lap. "Hey baby" I said. "Hey Sweetheart" Colby replied. I smiled. "I love you" he said. "I love you too" I said back.

I bent down and kissed him, and he automatically kissed back. We smiled into the kiss. We kissed for a while, but came up for air remembering that we were humans, and need air to breathe.

-----

"We gotta get going" I said referring to Colby's match. He nodded. I ran back to ring side and he walked down the ramp. I tool pictures of him and Sheamus.

Wow. He is getting his ass beat!

I laughed.

----

YAY! Raw is over, and I finally get to spend time with my Colby Bear! Okay, yea, no. I'm never saying that ever again. Right now, Colby was packing his things. He had already showered and he was getting ready to leave. When I was done he kissed me, and grabbed my hand. "You ready?" he asked. I nodded. "Is your stomach okay?" I asked reffering to when he jumped off the top of the steel cage. He nodded, "Yeah. Don't worry about me. I'll just take some pain killers, and I'll be alright" he said. I nodded.

We walked onto the bus and he took the pills. He layed down on the couch and looked at me with puppy dog eyes, "Will you cuddle with me?" he asked. I giggled and nodded. "Can I change first?" I asked. He nodded and I walked to the back room. I grabbed another pair of short volleyball shorts and a big Seth Rollins shirt. I slipped them on and then slipped on a pair of rainbow socks. I walked to Colby on the couch, and layed down with my head in his lap.

He started playing with my hair as I drifted to sleep.

--Colby's POV-

When I saw that Kassidie had fallen asleep, I smiled and picked her up. I carried her to the back room, and layed her down. I took off my shirt, leaving me in basketball shorts, and I layed down in bed. "Good night, Sweetheart. I love you" I whispered before kissing Kassidie's temple and falling asleep.