don't leave me😣

[REQUESTED] You prank them by saying you're breaking up

Sangyeon: 

*he's just so devastated. He grabs onto your hand and won't let go. He asks you why you're breaking up with him, did his CEO make you? When you tell him that no, no one made you break up with him, he's so sad that he almost starts to cry and he begs you to give him another chance, promising that he can do better.*

*when you tell him that it was a joke... well... he's pretty annoyed. But he's also super relieved, and he makes you promise never to scare him like that again.*

"Don't you dare do that EVER AGAIN. Promise? Pinky promise?" 

 Promise? Pinky promise?" 

Jacob: 

*he's just so shocked that he doesn't even know what to do. He stands there, unable to move, so shocked, he feels like his whole world came crashing down around him. He starts crying a little but tries to hide it from you, and then he's the one who apologizes to you for not being good enough.*

"I'm sorry Y/N. I Hope you find someone better in the future."

*needless to say, when you tell him it was a joke, he's NOT HAPPY.*

"Y/N! Why would you scare me like that? That's so MEAN. You're HORRIBLE. Why would you do that?" 

 Why would you do that?" 

Younghoon: 

*his eyes widen, immediately filling with tears. He wants to hold himself together, he really does, but he just can't. He hugs you tightly and begs you to reconsider.*

"Please Y/N, I love you. I'll do better. Please don't leave me."

*but when you tell him it was just a joke, he's really mad at you, but also happy that you still love him.*

"Yay, I knew you'd never leave me. But that was really mean. I'm sorry, but I'm ignoring you today."