Bare Faced Beauties

[REQUESTED] You removing their makeup

Sangyeon:

*Sangyeon returns to the dorms to find you curled up on the couch, reading a book. He flops down next to you and covers his face with one hand; he's absolutely exhausted. You take his hand.*

"You alright?"

*He nods, removing his hand from his face and looking at you. A smile comes to his lips* "I am now."

*You blush and look down, but he squeezes your hand and pulls you off the sofa.*

"Come, let's do something."

"Like what?"

*He rubs at his eyes.*

"Well, let me go remove my makeup first. Then let's... how about we bake cookies?!?!"

*you smile at him happily* "That sounds wonderful." *you lead him to his room and push him into a chair in front of the mirror at his desk.*

"What are you doing?"

*you don't answer, you just take out a makeup remover wipe and hand it to him. He doesn't do anything with it; just stares at you lovingly for a second. You take matters into your own hands and take back the wipe, gently starting to remove the makeup from his beautiful face. He gets really shy and blushes, but doesn't stop you. *

Jacob:

*he's trying to wipe away his eyeliner but it's smudging all over the place and he's getting slightly frustrated. you take the wipe from his hand and he looks at you. You laugh at him because he looks absolutely ridiculous.*

"Did you try wetting the wipe, since it's not working out the way it is?" 

*he pouts*

"No."

*you sigh and shake you're head at him.*

"What would you do without me?" 

*he gives you a big hug*

"I can't imagine life without you."