Y/N, I'm so soooo bored😭

[REQUESTED] You being in quarantine together

Sangyeon: 

*the well prepared dad. He's used to taking care of 11 kids, and you're just another one to add to the mix. His favorite. He babies you and makes special food and plays special games with you, and gives you so much attention that the other members get jealous. Even though he doesn't necessarily like being in quarantine (no one does), he's happy to be able to spend so much extra time with you, and you end every precious day curled up on the sofa together, watching movies and kdramas together.* 

"Y/N, I love you. Even after quarantine, let's watch movies together like this all the time. Okay? Deal?"

 Okay? Deal?"

Jacob:

*as soon as quarantine started, he'd set up a schedule for you guys, insisting that there was still work to get done, and you guys couldn't be lazing around all day for months on end. At first, you rebel and don't listen to his schedule, and try to get him to sway too, but when he won't, you listen to him. And it does make the days go by faster, and it's comforting having a sense of routine. But of course, he doesn't insist on only work. He makes sure that you guys have a lot of fun together, even suggesting that you guys start a songwriting project together!* 

"Y/N... I have something to ask you." 

"Yeah, what is it?" 

"Since we're going to be stuck inside for months... want to start a project with me? I was thinking we could write songs together? And maybe do choreographies and music videos too...?"

?"

Younghoon: 

*when quarantine first started, you had a giant list of things you've been wanting to learn to do for a while, and at first you were ready to plow through the list. As the weeks passed though, you began lazing around the house, mostly watching TV or listening to music or sleeping, until one day Younghoon barges into your room and demands that you finish your list by the end of quarantine... or else*