chapter -2💗

Plan POV-

Today I am celebrating my 18th birthday but actually, I am alone my friends are busy. Perth is busy due to his pack responsibilities and Emma is on a date with his long time crush Nick. She wanted to celebrate my birthday with me but I forced her to go on date because I know she was anticipating this day for a very long.

I think I will just shift to my wolf and have a run in the forest. The cold wind when touching my fur it makes me feel good. Shifting into my wolf is never easy for me. Breaking molding of bones is very painful. Actually, it is painful for every wolf but it is more painful for me because my father is alpha and mother was a normal human she died while giving me birth because she was just a normal human she was in too much pain and ended up dying due to wolf child. Now I live with my stepmom and my father. My father started hating me because my mother died due to me and my stepmother never liked me she is also an omega. They get angry over small things and beat me very often even for my small mistake. They just take out their frustration on me all the time. I feel bad but never hated them. They are my parents they gave me shelter food love. The love thing I doubt that. They hate me and want to get rid of me. So because my mother was human I also have human emotions and wolf capabilities in me. I have more human emotions than other wolves.

I shifted to my wolf  which was really very painful... Of course and I start running. I get to my favorite spot "waterfall". I love to spent my time here. As I reached there I saw many alpha-beta omegas are enjoying their time. I just get there shifted to my human and sat in the corner with support of tree and I don't know when I get drowned in sleep.

When I was in sleep suddenly I don't know I start feeling pain hot and uncomfortable and after some time I feel someone is hovering over me kissing my cheeks my neck and I opened my eyes startled I see an alpha totally over me.

Shit!!!!!!!!!!

Why I am feeling so hot uncomfortable and pain then I realized I am getting my heat. My first heat.

Shit! Shit!

I don't want to get marked by some random alpha whom I don't even know. I tried to push him with my full force I am already feeling very weak. He didn't even bulge even when I pushed him. He was totally over me kissing here and there and then he started removing my shirt. I cried for help. What makes me embarrassed frustrated and angry nobody was helping me and moreover they were seeing enjoying some were even hooting. I feel like I want to die. How can they do so.? Taking advantage of weak and enjoying the scene and nobody was helping. I felt just nauseated.

Right now I just want to die... I don't want to get raped.

He started to unbutton my pants. I cried for more and more help but nobody was there to help. I almost gave up when I listened to somebody growled.

Alpha stopped everybody bowed.

I can't even see clearly due to tears in my eyes. I blinked, again and again, there were two wolves one with brown fur and another one with black fur...Brown with beautiful blue eyes... I can feel his strong aura that brown wolf has everyone was bowing in front of him to show their submission to the wolf...

He came forward and changed into his human form and then I feel like my eyes just popped out of my socket...

Mean!!!!!

He was Mean. He came forward and punched the alpha

Mean - you can't take advantage of somebody just because he is omega and weak

Alpha- Leader. He is just a piece of shit some low-class omega

Mean - It doesn't mean you can take advantage of him

Alpha - Omegas are just sex slaves and are made to please alphas and if he is unmated why is he randomly roaming around in heat.

Mean - Do you know what the hell are you talking

Alpha - I know ... You are our leader but you can't stop me he is not your mate I can touch him force him to mate him whatever I want to do with this omega... According to pack rules, unmated omega can be claimed and nobody can stop me...

Plan -

Mean didn't say anything after this and he just turned around to leave and alpha again starts hovering over me. I cried and called Mean for help but he didn't turn. I know I am unmated and if any alpha wants to mark me nobody can stop him. It is against the rule... This is shit!!!! "Omega should be respected too how can they do this to us."

I still called for help again and again and then alpha started unzipping my pants. I was crying then I felt alpha was not over me. I opened my eyes he was away from me and Mean was clutching his neck and said  " He is my mate stay away from him."

He Will never Love me (completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें