Bio: Aeon died when he got hit by a truck due to a stupid driver that was drunk while driving the truck as it killed Aeon and has his soul sent to the Primordial Void for 900 Septillion Years as this gave him to become one with the void in just 1 year and the later year he had learned various abilities that the void that he is a part of able to give him before he created a portal gate that sent him to a new world far different than his own.

Abilities:

Primordial Void Manipulation:(Aeon Quoted"all are born from nothing, will return back to nothing so will all obey to nothing as it reign supreme in the end") the power to be able to use the very source of how creation was created making him able to create anything as he desires but can also use as a weapon to cause unimaginable scale of destruction the void itself is immune to very much everything making Aeon immune to any kind of attack be it various types of energy or even physical attack.

Void Honkai Creation: Aeon able to create this creatures called Honkai on various types of forms when he first seen one of them and by using the power of the void he created a much more powerful version of the Honkais that make them highly intelligent and deadly in combat that even 1 of them can bring devastation to  a country in mere minutes no matter the size and power of the nation and add with they are able to resurrect themselves in 10 seconds when they are destroyed making them hard to kill and fight in combat.

Void Aragami Creation: just like the Honkai Aeon created the more powerful version of the Aragami making them able to evolve at and insane rate beyond human or any beings understanding even a single Aragami the size of a palm can turn a country into a dessert wasteland in a few minutes no matter how powerful or massive the country is.

Nano-creation: able to create infinite of nanobots and able to use them to build various things and able to produce various types of element and resources, they can also alter the DNA of a race, and be an to recreate the molecular structure of anything they touch.

Organic Life Creation: by using the power of the void Aeon able to create life or various kinds with various skills and uniqueness.

Astalen: a book that he got when he was sent to the void the book allows him to control the fate of all things by writing on it or he could jus think of the said person or anything while holding the book, the book can also form into any kind of weapon currently the book is in its ring form that could be found on Aeon right hand on one of his fingers.

Gates Of Eden: the ability that Aeon made when he went to another country he created this ability when he first arrive in Greece where he has fought the god of war Ares and lead to him creating this which of course is like Gilgamesh gates of Babylon but different as this Gates will lead to a massive new universe that could only be describe as paradise itself where infinite of floating islands filled with massive castle with long bridges connecting to one another there are other structures within the World Of Eden as it is called by Nexus the place store unlimited amounts of treasure beyond anyone could ever hope to receive the Gates will brings out anything that Aeon wants from Eden, he use this against Ares when he made it as he used several long needles that have spirals covering the needles and a handle that makes it look like it was a rapier the needle was made of Natherean Steel one which of course only Aeon can create when he use the rings against Ares it prove to be destructive the rings can cause due to the power of the void beings imbued into the item that he fires out of it.

Eye Of Rapture: Aeon yellow eyes will of course turn into red with several rings within his eyes that moves like a clockwork gear that makes him rapture the surrounding he is in of course that depends on how much range he wants to affect with his eyes as this will lead it to opening the void itself by making the reality around him have cracks where it will release and expose anyone to the void as they will be annihilated or be infected by the energy of the void making them nothing more than mindless Beast that will obey Aeon command.