"Found it!"

"Hn?" She was standing and waving his drawing in the air.

"This is so cute! Why didn't you want me to see it?"

"Go back to bed. You're not allowed to be up alone."

"I'm not alone." he was already getting out of the water. Sakura froze and staring at his body. He used this opportunity to grab the horrendous drawing off her hand. He lifted her off the ground and brought her to the water with him. "I have my clothes on! I can't get in the water like this."

"You searched mine. That's my revenge." he felt comfortable and probably extremely childish right now.

"Do not put me in the water or I swear...."

He kneeled down and put her in the water. She was trying to fight him but she was still too weak to do so. He threw the drawing and it was floating by her side. "Or you swear what?"

She got out of the water. He stopped his movements and took a minute to look at her. Her hair was dripping wet but it looked beautiful. She was red from laughing. Her eyes closed because of how big her smile was."Are you joking?" he took everything in. Her voice, the way she looked and her laugh.

She removed her top smoothly and he admired her body. Her belly was getting a little bit bigger every day and it started to show the baby inside of her. He avoided her breasts because they were getting bigger too and that also had a strong effect on him. He came back to reality and answered her.

"You're annoying."

"Oh so you throw me in the water and I am the annoying one?"

"Hn. I gently put you in the water, don't be dramatic." he saw her walking towards him. She stopped in front of him and wrapped her arms around his neck.

"Why am I always the annoying one?"

"Because you're the most talkative."

"Fair point. But that's why you married me. Why does this feel more like a honeymoon than our actual honeymoon?"

"Because there is no mission at the back of our mind." her green eyes were even greener than before and he wondered if that was a side effect of the pregnancy as well.

"Speaking of... are you sure you don't want to go back on mission?"

"Hn. How are you feeling?"

"Good. I'm dying for some fish and sweets though."

"The two at the same time or two separate meals? Do you want to try to eat something?"

"At this point the two at the same time sounds good. I should try to eat but little by little and sweets sound like a good option."

"How is the baby?"

"We will soon be able to know if it's a boy or a girl. Do you want to know or keep it a surprise?"

"I'd rather not know."

"That's ok! I will know though because I need to do the check up and all but I'll keep it a secret."

"Fine."

"Sasuke?"

"Hn?"

She kissed him. At first it was a simple touch but she started to move her lips slowly against his. He replied to it by cupping her cheek with his hand. Her hand moved from behind his neck to his chest. She ran her fingers on it. He could feel it coming so he backed away slightly panting.