"What can I do for you?"

He explained the situation to her and reluctantly admitted that Sakura was pregnant.

"Noooo! A new Uchiha in the world! Hopefully that child will take his or her mom's talents for medical Jutsu. Her and Tsunade are a blessing to our profession. They have both developed so many cures or surgeries to save people. It's an honor to work for her. Please, bring me to her and I'll also do a check up on that baby."

"The baby has been through... some things."

He watched her face decompose. "What do you mean? How many months old is that baby?"

"Ten weeks old but it shouldn't be ten weeks. Her pregnancy officially started in the beginning of October but we traveled to a dimension and spent 20 days there. The issue is that the length of a day was different over there and it seems like 20 days turned into six weeks in our own world."

"Excuse-me?"

"You'll think about it on our way there."

No caring if she was following him or not, he walked back to the inn hastily. His summoning was still in the room so he knew that nothing had happened but he didn't want to risk anything. The tiny nurse was stumbling behind him trying to carry a machine and a heavy bag. He stopped and turned around.

"Give me something to carry."

"Oh, no it's- it's fine! You are royalty, you shouldn't carry anything."

"I'm not royalty. Hand me the machine."

He grabbed it without her consent and continued walking. This time she was faster and they got back to his bedroom quickly. He was going to have to erase her memory after she was finished. It was a private mission and her knowing it could be dangerous for the Land of Fire and Konoha.

"Here she is. Just so you know, she's been asleep for the last two days. Even before that she was sleeping a lot but she told me that it was normal."

"What about the food?"

He opened the door and let her walk in first. After looking in the hallway to make sure that they weren't followed, he locked the door behind him. "The food? She is not eating and if she tries to, she gets sick. In fact she gets sick all the time."

"Very well. Can I go close to her?" he nodded and watched the nurse form far away. She was moving her hands over Sakura's sleeping body. He sat down on a chair in the corner of the room and waited for her to finish when his bird got back with a letter. He rushed to it and grabbed the note before releasing the bird. The nurse gave him a scared look.

"Village business. So what is going on?"

"Well... you're right. She needs to get food into her body as fast as possible. The tiredness will go away. She lacks of a lot of nutrients but especially iron. An iron deficiency can make you dizzy and tired. Has she seemed very clumsy lately? Like she struggled to keep her balance or things like that?"

"Yes but she said it was because of the baby."

"It could be. Either way it's better to be safe than sorry and to do that. I will assume that it's due to the fact that she couldn't eat."

Sakura moved in her sleep and slowly opened her eyes. "Sasuke?" Her voice was a tiny whisper but he rushed to her side.

"How are you feeling?"

"I'm tired..."

"I brought a nurse. She will inject you food."

"Can... I... see what you are going to inject me with?"