"Will do! Bye Y/n!" He flew away to the blue sky. "Bye Keigo!" You waved at him with a grin.

You sighed and speed walked home. "Time to get ready for work Y/n!" You spoke to yourself and smiled. On the bright side, I get to see Eri again. You giggled and quickly ran to your house.

__________________

"Where is that women?" Kai spoke to himself pacing the room. Eri backed away from her dad, not wanting to get him even more fired up than he already was.

"Hari said not to waste any time! He found something I can feel it." Kai talked like a maniac looking at his gloves.

A slight splatter of blood was plastered on his middle and pinky
finger. He was about to pace around again but the doorbell rang catching his attention.

His golden yellow eye's zoomed to the door, dramatically might I add. Kai shuffled his way to open it.

The person that awaited him from outside was none other than Eri's babysitter. You.

Kai's mood changed rather quickly. It was left unnoticed as he hid it very well. "Ah wonderful that you're here now Y/n. Come inside."

The male spoke deeply moving from the entrance allowing you to awkwardly step in.

"H-hi again. Sorry I was later than usual. I was just uh, had things to do?" You said more like a question.

Kai looked at you weirdly with those amazing colored eyes but nodded.

"That's quite alright. The good thing is that your here now. My job is very confusing sometimes and I just want to make sure she is safe." He spoke and looked back at Eri.

She stood weakly looking back at him with worried red eye's. "Of course I understand! Good thing I came then."

You walked closer to Eri staring at the state she was in. You bent down and rubbed her small head.

She leaned into your touch. Kai giving her a small stink eyed glare.

"I assume you know what to do already. I'll be on my way." He walked towards the door.

Kai adjusted his glove on the way over. From yours and Eri's point of view it looked like he was going to take his glove off.

Eri was frightened and jumped a little with hitched breathing. You squeezed her shoulder reassuring her that it was okay. Even though you didn't know what was happening.

"And Y/n. Let me know if Eri misbehaves. There will be consequences for her. Call if anything." With those last, and scary words, he shut the door.

You were about to let go of Eri and stand, but she stopped you.

You glanced down at the small girl as she clinged onto you even more. "P-please s-stay." She stuttered.

Your eyebrows grew softer. You leaned down to be at her level again. "I'll stay with you Eri. I'm never going to leave you." You hugged her tight until her sniffling had stopped.

When you felt that it was ready to let go you did so. Eri looked slightly down but still obliged. "Okay Y/n." She looked at you with clear eye's.

"That's the Eri I know." You patted her head one last time and stood up. "Now, why don't you say we go out for ice cream?" You told her with a smile getting your bag.

Eri hopped over to you with pleading puppy eyes. "Oh can we! Really Y/n?!" She asked excitedly, still no visible smile on.

"Why of course! I want to be the best babysitter ever in the world! So what do you say to ice cream?" You asked her with a grin.