fifty-seven. love, lilac

Zacznij od początku

dear harry styles,

i wish i was talking to the real harry styles but i guess you'll have to do.... in just kidding, i will always love you more than the real harry styles! which you better let that sink in because i love harry styles A LOT!

harry i met you almost a year ago.... ISNT THAT CRAZY?! i never knew i would have so many friends online, or have them as sweet as you are! harry i would never ever trade you for another internet best friend.

thank you for crashing wes, chloe, and i's sleepover that one time.... because not gonna lie.... that drink wasn't that bad- don't tell anyone i said that haha.

anyway, i'm so thankful to have had you in my life, and thank you for making me smile and laugh every second of the day. also could you keep this letter? i'm gonna ask everyone that because i want you guys to remember the fun times we've had together!

i love you my internet best friend not boyfriend hehe

love,
lilac

chloes pov

dear chloe,

i love you chloe!!! and you'll always be the cuter twin, and you can brag to noah about that hehe.

chloe i know it probably feels like the world is ending for you and i'm so sorry.... if i knew you would be loosing the both of us i would've planned our meet way earlier than june.... way earlier.

           please don't do anything dumb while we're gone, and please don't kill yourself, we want to see you succeed not watch your world fall apart because we're gone.

         chloe, i'm so excited, i get to see olivia again, and you will too, just not yet. we're both gonna watch over you and even if you can see us, every time you go to mcdonald's we're gonna be sitting next to you eating our meal also. i can tell you right now, that olivia loves and misses you so much, and i can say this for the both of us, we're gonna be so happy to watch you graduate, get married, just succeed in life.

         i'm gonna miss you so much chloe, so so so much, and i know you will too, but just know i'll always be next to you even if you can't see me. thank you for being such an amazing best friend chloe, and i'm so glad that i met you and olivia at mcdonald's. who knew.... that three best friends would meet at such a weird place, like mcdonald's??

       anyway, next time you go to mcdonalds, ask them for an ice cream, and i know they always say it's broken.... but it really wasn't, they just had a secret password to it. so next time you go to mcdonald's say "i would like an ice cream please!" and if they say "sorry it's broken," or "sorry it's not working right now," just reply with "ronald" they'll give it to you right away. trust me, it'll work, i did it at my mcdonalds before and it worked, then when i went on vacation to florida, it also worked. but don't tell anyone else about that, it's like our little special.

also you probably want to keep this note, one because i want you to remember the secret password, and two because i don't want you to forget about me.

i love you deeply chloster!
love,
lilac