forty-nine. official

Start from the beginning

"#jilac for life!" wes commented, "WES BABY! i'm gonna add you," lilac pressed westyns comments and pressed the option to add her to the livestream.

after a few seconds, westyns face popped up on the screen, "hi lilac!! hi jaeden!" wes waved, "hi wes how are you?" jaeden asked, "i'm doing good, how about you guys?" wes said, "i'm doing good," jaeden answered, "i'm going pretty good, ya know the usual," lilac answered with a laugh.

"haha okay, i gotta go, i love youuuuu," wes frowned, "aw man, i love you too wes!" lilac answered and westyn left the livestream.

"okay everyone ask questions!" lilac smiled looking through the comments.

"how did you meet the losers? i met them on my fan account, they commented on a post because of j here and then boom we're friends i guess," lilac answered one comment.

"do you act? no i do not, i actually really want to have a job that travels around the world, like to study in different places, i don't know it sound really fun and i'm really interested in going to new places," lilac replied to another.

"what's your fan account? it's lilaclovesjae!"

"what's your favorite movie? uhh probably... uh, i don't know actually, i have a lot but i'll say it because it's one of the tops!"

"do you listen to the wallows? yes! i love them so much!!"

"what is your favorite wallows song? sidelines! everyone talks about are you bored yet or remember when, and no one talks about sidelines! like it's my favoriteeee"

"what's your favorite tv show, probably stranger things or gilmore girls"

"what is jae doing? well he's just on his phone right now" lilac said moving the camera to see jaeden beside her.

"what's your favorite 80s movie? okay i loveeee 80s movies, and i have so many favorites. but i think it's a tie with the breakfast club and can't buy me love"

"say hi bella, hi bella!!"

"how did you meet harry? i met harry because one of the accounts i follow on my fan account reposted an edit he made on their story. i clicked on it, and i really liked the edit, so i followed him. a few days later he followed back, and dmed me, saying he liked my account and i told him i liked his. and then we started talking everyday and we had the same interests, and he was super sweet, so ya that's that"

"does jaeden have tiktok? yes he does, butttt i'm not gonna give away his account name i'm sorry"

"who's your favorite character in stranger things? okay, in season one it was eleven, but in season two it was definitely will because ya, and then season three it was robin, because we love robin"

"i haven't seen gilmore girls is it good? YES! i one hundred percent recommend, i absolutely am in love with that show!"

"do you have stranger things and it merch? yes! i have... 3 stranger things shirts, 4 it shirts, 4 stranger things posters, 2 it posters, 6 stranger things funko pops, and 8 it funko pops, but i'm gonna get more stuff soon!"

"what's your favorite book series? delirium series, the first book is kinda slow at first but once you get into it. it's amazing you'll love it"