Chapter 53: Bye, For Now.

Still Deku's Point of View

   A Couple of Days after The Sleepover

"Babe, get your ass out of bed before I force you!" Bakugou shouts at me. He's standing in front of my dozy eyes, numb body, as I lay in his bedroom with a short string of dry saliva drooping close to the edge of my mouth.

"I don't want to..." I reply to his yelling prior to rolling on my other side, facing the opposite direction of my boyfriend, eyes closed and mouth secured.

"GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED, YOU LAZY MORON!" Bakugou yells at me with furry. I growl at his response and snuggle myself with the bedsheets and move my head a bit on the pillow to adjust my crown.

Without anticipation, I felt an applied force pull me out of bed. I shot my eyes open at Bakugou and stared with fear into his eyes as I hovered over the undone bed.

"Kachaan! Put me down!" I whined at my Bakugou. I fold both my arms and pout at my boyfriend, who, with his free hand, started creating little explosions.

"Fine," He says with a smirk as he drops me on the floor, with a beautiful fluffy carpet, instead of on the bed. I grunt at the small the pain I felt in my left elbow, ere to getting up with a 'hmph' escaping my chapped lips.

"You know you don't have to be so rude, right?" I ask him as I readjust my shirt and dust off my pants. I walked passed him to slip my slippers on before heading to our small kitchen to cook breakfast.

"Oh, I know, alright. I just choose not to," Bakugou replies to me with a grin forming onto his lips. I roll my eyes at him before stepping out of the room to head to the kitchen.

"Izuku, I need to talk to you about something pretty important," Bakugou commences. I raise my brow as I enter the small yet average kitchen to make us breakfast. I look over my shoulder and look at his movements.

"Then spill," I say as I evert his eye gaze by walking to the kitchen to take out some ingredients.

"The mission I'm required to attend is in South Korea," Bakugou tells me as he sits down, with his hands locked with each other, on the counter chairs. I place the small number of ingredients on the counter next to the stove before turning around. I lean my hands against the edge of the furnace and dart my eyes at him.

"When do you head out?"

"Tonight," Bakugou says, fixating on the flames underneath the pan instead of my eyes. I sigh and close my eyes with pure sadness yet happiness.

"Well, you'll still call me whenever you can. It's not like you're cutting me off, r-right?" I ask with a slight bit of worry. I know Bakugou loves me enough to fight for me, well, at least I thought.

"Don't assume such things like that, idiot," Bakugou says, still not looking into my eyes. I guess he's hurting. I sigh with a smile following.

"Whatever the distance is, I'll always be right here," I say as I lay my left hand on his chest where his heart is located. Bakugou looks up from his hands to look into my eyes. He unfastens his hands and positions one of his hands over his chest's grip, clutching it.

"Damn it, Izuku. I fucking hate it when you act like this," Bakugou says with a lopsided smile, tears welding in his eyes. I smile as I step out of the kitchen to hug him tightly, still possessing my hand on his chest.