Chapter 2: Wanted Dream

Bakugou's Point of View

"Damit, Deku! Don't do that again!!" I yell at him with agony. I hate that he's invading my space, but damn, he has an adorable face.

"What's wrong, Deku? Cat got your tongue?" I point out the obvious before smacking his forehead. Even though I have some feelings for Deku, I can't let the rest of the extras know I'm gay just yet.

Izuku looked at me in shock from the small smack. I wouldn't blame him since I did smack him hard. Even after so many years of knowing this nerd, I still can't deny his adorable freckles—little backstory. I bullied Deku ever since we were kids. To this day, I regret everything I did to him. I hate having a soft spot for that damn nerd!

"Sorry..." He responded before turning away from my gaze to look at the front of the class. Forgive me, Izuku, for I have sinned.

Sooner or later, our teacher had to show up to take a roll call and meet every one of us. The teacher walks into the room, leaving his yellow suit behind him. I ignored his speech to look outside the open window. I couldn't help but think about how I would ever apologize to Izuku. I'm worried he won't give me the time and day.

I watched how the leaves fell from the cheery blossom trees outside, making me think about the old days. The pink leaves remind me of when my father enrolled me in middle school. The scenery looked so peaceful, letting the wind brush through my hair.

The bell soon rang, knocking me out of my thoughts while everyone exited the classroom. I look to my right to lock eyes with Shitty Hair, the only person who annoys me the least out of everyone here.

"Hey, Bakugou! Let's go get our grub on!" Shitty hair says with a small jump. I tch at him before pulling myself out of the seat. Few people know this, but Kirishima and I have become close since the exam. Before we entered UA, Shitty Hair and I played video games briefly before joining the school. He was the only one who could help me control my emotions and actions.

"Whatever," I say as I follow behind him. As I got to the door, I glanced at the room to see if Izuku already left. I sighed when I didn't see him, making me stop in my tracks.

"Shit for brains, I have some shit to do," I say as I signal him to go on without me. He nodded and left. I returned to the classroom to grab a paper to write an apology note. It sounds cheesy, but I can't dare face him on school grounds.

   Time-Lapse

Seconds of writing a note became minutes. I couldn't think of anything to write down. I started growling to myself before lighting the paper on fire with my quick to get rid of the evidence. I couldn't control the pressure I felt inside me. Ten minutes were on the clock before the extras walked into the classroom, which meant I lost all my lunchtime because of a stupid note I was not even going to give. I sighed with frustration before walking to the vending machine across the classroom.

I walked down the hallway and heard laughter creeping around the corner. I immediately recognized that voice, which made me hide behind the vending machine. Fucking Izuku is here.

I peeked my head to the side to see who it was, and to my surprise, it was a girl talking with MY Deku. It was a round face, and Izuku was laughing about something. I then felt my heartache momentarily when I heard his laughter after not hearing it for many years.

They approach the door to the classroom, causing me to sigh with relief. I walked before the vending machine and slipped in a dollar to get a cheap ass snack.