Chapter 8: Danger

Deku's Point of View

I yawn loudly, stretching my arms up in the air freeing myself from Kachaan's grasp. I turn and look at a sleeping Kachaan. I then stroke his hair, and a smile creeps on my face as I see him smile in his sleep. I kiss his soft cheek, licking my lips as I part away from his cheek, remembering last night's event.

I threw the sheets to the side and got out of his bed. His sheets were filled with dried spots all over the place. I blush at our actions from last night before I made my way to the bathroom. I glanced at the clock and read ten in the morning. We have been sleeping in lately. We need to stop doing the stuff that keeps us up in the wee of the morning. I stopped at the bathroom door and turned to face the odd noise. I heard the bedroom door creaking open. I grabbed my things and ran into the restroom, closing the door.

His mom's home, I almost forgot. At what time did she even get here last night? Did she hear us? Was she eavesdropping behind his door? Please tell me she didn't hear anything...

I creaked the door open to peek out of the negligible aperture to see what would happen. Kachaan's mother got closer to his bed and noticed spots on the bed. I covered my mouth as I almost gasped.

I forgot to cover the bed, so if anything happened, no one would wonder! Shit! He's done for, or maybe not. His mother is pretty cool, to be honest.

She scratched the back of her head; one hand was on her hip; meanwhile, the other was dangling from her side; she leaned over to examine the bed. My eyes were wide open, and my hands covered my mouth. Shiiit

Her hand got closer to the bed to examine the stains on the bed thoroughly. She clearly wasn't expecting this behavior from him, but she knew that every boy in their teenage years would masturbate. I lower my hand from my mouth to scratch my arm of fright.

"W-What the hell are you doing in my bedroom?..." Kachaan asks his mother as he scratches his face before opening his eyes to look at the sheets. His eyes widen from the stains and me not lying next to him. His mother looks at Kachaan with her arms crossed and a raised eyebrow. Kachaan looked away from her to look at the bathroom door, where I waved my hand to the sides. He sighs before taking his eyes off me.

"Next time you fuck around, make sure NOT to leave any residue!" She said sassily. I could feel Kachaan's embarrassment through the door, causing me to giggle.

"Fine! Get the hell out of my room!" Kachaan yells at his mother to leave his room while I get up from the tile floor to walk over to the mirror. Standing in front of the mirror, I looked at my neck. It was full of hickeys and bite marks. I smiled as I rubbed my hand over my throat, analyzing that I was his. I couldn't help but smile even brighter than before.

I move my vision down to my chest and see how sticky it is from all the licking and spitting. My nipples were swollen and red. I heard the door close as I approached the mirror to see my face. I wonder if Kachaan's mother already left.

The door on my right opened to reveal Kachaan. I ignored him as I kept looking at myself in the mirror. Kachaan smirks as he sees the purple hickeys on my neck. He closed the door and walked up to me, hugging me from behind. My hand went slowly down my neck before reaching the edge of the sink. He softly kissed my many hickeys before spinning me around to face him. He smiles at me, and I do the same.

He then pulls me into the shower to take a quick bath before taking me home. While Kachaan turned on the Fossett, I strip naked. He follows my lead before pulling me into the shower. I could help but whine from the massive pain I felt in my lower back. His ruby eyes looked into my emerald eyes, full of lust and want, before breaking the space between us with a kiss on the lips.