"Buy this apartment?!" she repeated my words with a questioning tone.

"Top floor, a penthouse, we call it."

"Here in London? For what? You live in the Blue House, Bin."

"Investment? I need to do this. I have paid a down payment, under your name. I'll buy this property under your name."

"Why me? The prenup...oh I forget, no prenup. But why?"

"Consider this as a gift. With or without a prenup, you'll own it. Passport, please."

The realtor grinned ear to ear looking at us. She took Yejin's passport from her hand and said, "You have a very generous husband, Mrs. Hyun."

"Make it quick, Madam. We don't have all day here." I said to the realtor.

"Of course, Mr. Hyun. It's a pleasure for us to serve the Hyun family. I hope luck would be on your father's side for the upcoming election."

"Thank you."

The realtor left us to scan Yejin's passport and prepare some documents. She was still jaw dropped with this place, a classy full furnished penthouse at one of the prime locations in London. Dominated in white and grey, my favorite tones for interiors.

I held her hand and took her to sit on the couch with me.

"Baby, there is something I need to tell you. I know you can handle it but this might sound a little...confusing. Something bad is about to happen in Seoul. I hope that what I have done for you soon will be enough for you to stay with me, no matter what."

"I'm terrified here. What's wrong, Bin?"

"In case you have to go out of Seoul temporarily, please go and stay here. This is your place."

"Babe..?"

"Choi Youngjae is having a hard time accepting this marriage. He resigned from PSS, and apparently, told his father that the woman he loves has just recently married the Hyun son."

"His father?"

"Choi Jaewook."

"Oh crap!"

"I know. I just found out too, he is the son of deputy speaker assemblyman Choi. Your loverboy was ranting to his Daddy."

"That doesn't sound like Youngjae at all. What I know, that he and his Dad is not in good terms. That's why he joined the military then got into the PSS."

"I wonder why he hasn't killed my Dad yet, that his father wants to take Dad down and he was the one who guards Dad before you. Anyway, apparently, Choi Jaewook wants to take his son back to his side, so he supported his son tracking back my ex dates...to dig some dirt. Some of them even made up some false stories and fake proofs thanks to Youngjae."

"I'm not buying this. Youngjae isn't that kind of man."

I didn't like that she was defending him, whether it was true or not.
"You seem to know him very well, Son Yejin."

"I know him enough to be sure that he impossibly did that."

"Choi Youngjae wants you to leave me, Yejin, or sort of. Brace yourself for the upcoming news."

"What upcoming news?"

"There was a former treasury staff named Hong Buyong. Miss Hong made a statement that she was being forced to engage in sexual activities during her time in Blue House, along with some other female staff. Claiming that Miss Hong has proof, Mr. Park's source was being informed that Miss Hong is planning to go on national TV."