epilogue🖤

{THE END}

*☆▪°▪•▪°▪•

Things weren't supposed to be like this.

Yeonjun believed that if magic existed it would be beautiful, meaningful and helpful.

But no. It was the opposite.

Magic destroyed everything for him.

But maybe he shouldn’t blame it all on magic though.

After all, it was because of him that all this started.

It was because of him that Soobin lost himself and turned psychotic.

It was because of him that Taehyun had to put up with him.

IT WAS ALL BECAUSE OF YEONJUN.

He was to blame for all of this.

And now look at him.

He’s become a killer.

He stared at Soobin’s dead body with big eyes. His clothes stained with his (dead) boyfriend’s blood. His hand still holding the kitchen knife. His legs trembling.

“why, why, why, why, why? Why me!?” Yeonjun screamed.

The knife fell from his grip and to the floor with a loud sound.

He crouched down near Soobin’s fallen body.

“why did you try to kill me? Now look what you made me do… why, Binnie, why?” Yeonjun wept.

He stroked Soobin’s hair.

“if you’re dead then what do I do?”

A long silence.

“maybe I’ll just kill myself” Yeonjun declared as he picked up the kitchen knife at his side.

“my existence is meaningless without you Soobin, and now that you’re gone… I can’t go on living” with that, Yeonjun brought the knife to his heart.

~FIN~

•▪°▪•▪°☆*

I know...
That was the crappiest and most cliche ending ever... I'm sorry for that but I didnt know hw to end this book and I didnt really plan on a lot of events.

So, u must be like-- this book is so weird-- and I agree.
I won't come in the future to edit the book-- maybe correct grammars and stuff but, this book isn't serious!! It's just for the feels and past time so if u had read this book expecting it to be very 'professional'.... I'm sorry again!!~

The cover of the book is a flower called anemone-- it represents short life [in greek] and since soobin and yeonjun die in the end, I thought it's a nice choice!;;;

I'm done now...

If you've read this far then thanks very much!!
And if you've voted then thanks even more!!!!!!
Please look forward to future books and follow me if... you want to... hehehe####

See you later ig!!!!!!$$$$$$****

heart eyes🖤 YB✔On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara