nine🖤

{KILLING IS LOVING}

*☆°▪•▪°▪•

Yeonjun sniffled as Soobin rubbed his head with a white towel.

The neon-haired had bathed for fear Soobin might do something if he didn’t.

The dark-haired male placed a large blue sweater next to Yeonjun with his undergarment and what seemed like Yeonjun’s favorite pair of cotton socks.

“I found out that you like to wear socks even during the summer” Soobin says.

Yeonjun doesn’t answer.

“call me when you’re done” Soobin says and walks out the room.

Yeonjun looks around once Soobin is gone. He realizes that the place he was in wasn’t Soobin’s apartment.

Where was he?

Yeonjun tried to get up and groaned as he felt the bruises on his ankles throb. He hurriedly wore the clothes he was given and wondered if he should call Soobin.

“S-Soobin” he calls in a light tone and the door opens after a second.

“Are you done?” Soobin asks with a smile and Yeonjun nods.

Soobin approaches Yeonjun and brings out an arm.

“Hold on to me… you’ll fall and hurt yourself or else” Yeonjun nods and holds onto Soobin.

Just do what he tells you, Yeonjun thinks as Soobin brings him out the room and the neon-haired scans the unknown place in panic.

“Wh-where are we?” Yeonjun asks.

“we are in my parents’ home… they don’t live here… so it’s our home now”

Yeonjun gulped.

This was not looking good for him… he only hoped Taehyun and Shu somehow find out he’s missing and save him.

🔮🔮🔮

“Your friend is missing?” Shu repeats with a smile.

Taehyun nods.

Shu laughs.

“and what makes you think I’ll help?”

“Mother—”

“I'm a witch darling… I don’t CARE and you shouldn't either… actually. If I recall correctly- you never did… so why do you care so much about that yellow haired human?” Shu asks as she continues lazing on her forest bed.

Taehyun furrows his eyebrows.

“You’re right… but Yeonjun doesn’t deserve this”

“that’s enough Taehyun… if you want to rescue him, do it yourself” and with that she snaps her fingers and Taehyun was transported to his room.

He sighed and searched for his crystal ball.

He will find Yeonjun. He will… after all, he…

🔮🔮🔮

Was Yeonjun crazy? Definitely.

Was he still obsessed? Seems so.

Even though Soobin basically kidnapped him and bruised his ankles so that he couldn’t run away, Yeonjun still gave in to Soobin.

Yeonjun wanted to escape. He wanted to be free. But he also wanted to kiss Soobin back.

What was wrong with him!?

Soobin was happy. So happy!

He didn’t think Yeonjun would so happily comply to his kisses.

‘see? If you take him away then he’ll only have eyes for you’

Yes, yes, yes! Yeonjun is only mine!, Soobin thinks possessively as he lets his tongue inside Yeonjun’s mouth.

Yeonjun moans as Soobin bites on his tongue.

The younger pulls away slightly, licking Yeonjun’s lower lip.

“see? You really can’t resist me” Soobin whispers.

Yeonjun was high on lust as he nodded hurriedly, wanting Soobin to continue kissing him.

“I've waited for this… for so long! Soobin… please… please”

Yeonjun had never felt so pathetic.

Had he lost his mind?

Of course, he has… he had lost his insanity ever since the day he started obsessing over Soobin. He knew what he was doing was wrong but that didn’t stop him from following Soobin everywhere and taking candid pictures secretively. He hated himself for breaking into Soobin’s apartment… he really did… but it didn’t matter when he saw the peaceful sleeping face of Soobin.

“please Soobin” Yeonjun spoke, barely a whisper, eyes watering.

It was a plea. A plea that leaded to a reason. He needed a reason not to feel so horrible and stupid. If Soobin slept with him then he could pretend that that was what he really wanted, and he could stop thinking he was making a mistake. He didn’t want to accept the fact that ever since he used the spell it was his fault. Everything that was happening was his fault.

But.

He didn’t want to be the wrong one.

He wanted to pretend that all that he was doing was not a mistake but a path leading to Soobin leaving marks on his neck, stomach, thighs… everywhere.

He wanted this to be on purpose.

🔮🔮🔮

Taehyun threw his crystal ball to the floor, the glass breaking and scattering everywhere.

“NO, NO, NO, NO! HOW COULD HE!? AFTER I TRIED TO HELP HIM… he still” Taehyun was crying.

He wiped his eyes.

Witches don’t cry… witches don’t care… witches don’t love…

But Taehyun did all of them.

He didn’t mean to fall in love… yet he did. He knew Yeonjun would never look at him like that but he couldn’t help it.

Taehyun fell to the floor, crying continuously.

“why Yeonjun? Don’t you want to be saved?” he asked an imaginary Yeonjun.

🔮🔮🔮

‘so, you finally have him’

Soobin nods.

‘good… I would prefer you doing what I suggested—to kill everyone who wants our Yeonjun… but I guess kidnapping him works too’ purple-haired Soobin shrugs.

Soobin stays silent.

‘he didn’t even resist you… how convenient, huh?’

“right”

‘so? Now what?’

“what do you mean? I'm going to keep him with me forever”

‘of course… but people will come for him… what will you do then?’

Soobin doesn’t want to think about it.

The purple-haired lets out a sadistic laugh.

‘you don’t know, huh? Here, let me tell you what to do’

Soobin looks at his ‘twin’, waiting for a good suggestion.

‘KILL HIM’

•▪°▪•▪°☆*

Sorry.