seven🖤

{WITCHES AND CURSES}

*☆°▪•▪°▪•

“Wanna come over?”

“Eh?”

Taehyun and Yeonjun were having lunch together as they had ditched their companions (a.k.a Heuningkai and Soobin) and met under the shade of a large tree by Taehyun’s humble request.

“You heard me” Taehyun spoke and sipped his orange juice silently.

“Wow… I never thought this day would come” Yeonjun’s voice cracked slightly as he put a palm on his chest, “I can die in peace now”

Taehyun wacked Yeonjun’s head.

“Stop being so dramatic and tell me—you coming or not?”

“Of course I will!”

🔮🔮🔮

“No”

“Huh!?~ but Soobinnie~ this is a once in a blue moon opportunity! Taehyunnie will never invite me over again if I say no!”

Taehyunnie? Were they always this close? I should've paid more attention to that snake, Soobin thinks as he continues stroking Yeonjun’s hair.

Yeonjun moves his head away with a pout.

“If you don’t let me go then I won’t kiss you!”

Soobin raised his eyebrows.

“No kisses for me?”

“No kisses for you!” Yeonjun repeated confidently.

“So, you’re saying you can resist me?”

Yeonjun stared at Soobin right in the eye.

“Yes”

Soobin placed a hand on Yeonjun’s bare thigh, licking his lips for extra points.

“You can’t resist me” Soobin sensually whispered deeply and plunged forward but Yeonjun was fast enough to move his head and Soobin’s impulsive kiss landed on his cheek instead.

“Oh? Nicely played” Soobin notes and pulls away.

“Fine I’ll let you go over that Taehyun’s house if you stay the night”

Yeonjun smiles widely.

“Really!? Thank you! I love you!” Yeonjun hugs Soobin, pecking his lips before.

Soobin hugs his boyfriend back and says,
“Why’re you so happy? Do you like him more than me?”

Yeonjun freezes in shock.

“what are you saying Soobin!? Of course not! Taehyun is just a friend… I promise” Yeonjun says as he breaks apart, his face close to Soobin’s.

“Really?”

“Mm-hm”

🔮🔮🔮

‘just friends? lies’ purple haired Soobin says bitterly as he watches black haired Soobin stabbing a figure.

You can guess who it is.

‘Taehyun… was it?’ Soobin’s alter ego says with a small smirk.

🔮🔮🔮

Yeonjun walks through big golden gates and gasps when he sees the large flower garden.

“Wow! This place is so beautiful!” Yeonjun says as his eyes scan the area left and right and soon landing on the large house in the center of it all.

Taehyun laughs lightly at the child-like glee Yeonjun was displaying, he soon changed his smiling face to a serious one once Yeonjun looks at him.

“How do you have so many flowers!? And they’re all so—ALIVE!”

“Magic”

“Oh, of course!” Yeonjun nodded.

Taehyun grabbed Yeonjun’s arm interlocking it with his.

“Let’s go in”

🔮🔮🔮

As they went in, they were greeted by six people.

“hey, hyung! Welcome to the witch’s den!” Heuningkai greeted with a large grin.

“We didn’t expect any human to know of us but welcome anyways” Ryujin says with a small smirk.

Felix eyes Yeonjun skeptically.

“I don’t trust you” he says and walks off.

Yeonjun is slightly hurt.

“ignore that bonehead… hi, I'm Jisoo, you’re senior” a tall female with long black hair and mesmerizing eyes greets as she puts her hand out and Yeonjun shakes it immediately.

“Nice to meet you too! I'm Yeonjun”

The last person speaks up,
“Yeonjun, though I would prefer you not knowing about us, I trust Taehyun’s choice… welcome to our humble home” Jimin—a popular teacher at the school welcomes and Yeonjun bows.

“Thank you for the warm welcome!”

Taehyun then pulls Yeonjun away.

“I'm going to introduce you to Mother… the head witch of the house” Taehyun says and Yeonjun nods.

He is taken into a new hallway and Yeonjun notices the difference.

When he entered the mansion like house, he had noticed the golden walls and tiled floor, he also noticed the glass chandelier and classy designs. But the hallway he was in at the moment was like a wild forest. The walls were dark green and had creepers on them and multi-colored flowers blooming from them. The floor was filled with rotten leaves and fresh leaves.

Taehyun and Yeonjun soon reach the end of the hallway, a door was before them and Taehyun searched for the door knob under the long branches and leaves.

He finally finds it and opens the door.

“Mother, I brought Yeonjun” Taehyun says as he enters the room, Yeonjun following behind.

“Really! Oh my gosh! I'm not ready!” a woman who looked at least 20 threw away the book she was reading.

She got up from her seat which was a large couch with flower petals on it. Yeonjun noticed how the woman had long black hair that fell over her shoulder and curved over her busty cleavage—and that’s when he realized she was only wearing a satin colored lingerie.

The woman had a curvy figure and pale skin. Her red eyes scanned Yeonjun as she apologized,
“I'm so sorry you have to see me like this! But I guess it doesn’t matter… since you’re gay and look revolted by my chest”

“Um, nice to meet you” Yeonjun decided to say.

The woman laughed and clapped, a red robe appeared around her shoulders and she covered herself.

“Hi, Yeonjun! I'm the Mother of this witch house… you can call me Shu”

Yeonjun nodded.

“Do you know why you’re here, child?”

“Child?”

“Oh! I may not look like it but I'm 83”

Yeonjun was shocked but not really.

Of course, magic.

“um, alright… I'm here cause Taehyun invited me?” Yeonjun answered the asked question.

“Correct… but he invited you here specifically to warn you”

“Warn me?”

“Mm-hm! Because the cold hearted Taehyun cares for you”

“Mother!” Taehyun calls out with a small blush on his cheeks.

“What? It’s true”

Yeonjun was confused.

“warm me about what?”

Both Shu and Taehyun look at Yeonjun and Shu speaks,
“Your boyfriend”

“Soobin?”

Shu and Taehyun nodded.

“Soobin is dangerous… the side effects are going to change him greatly” Taehyun says.

“What do you mean?”

Taehyun explains further,
“Soobin has a curse on him… a curse that can’t be lifted by us and you’re going to suffer because of it”

Yeonjun was felt slightly afraid.

Soobin wasn’t safe anymore? What did that mean? What was he supposed to do?

“you need to break up with Soobin while he’s still sane”

▪•▪°▪•▪°☆*

Aaaaaaaaahhhhhh!!!!¡°•°•●○

This book makes no sense and is so unrealistic that I wanna cry!%^■▪■▪~~~~

Forgive my bad writing but i hope u still enjoy it---##@$