four🖤

{LOVE IS SENSUAL}

*☆▪°▪•▪°▪•

After breakfast, Yeonjun and Soobin decided to pass time watching a movie but ended up ignoring it and talking with each other.

Sure, they were a couple, but they barely knew each other.

As they had a heated discussion on whether mint chocolate ice cream was good or not the door knocked.

Soobin got up to answer it.

“Hey, Soo—” Soobin shut the door hurriedly.

“Who was it?” Yeonjun called out.

“No one” Soobin answered.

Suddenly the door opened and a wild Beomgyu tried entering.

“You jackass! How dare you close the door on me!? You should be happy such a handsome guy comes to visit you! You piece of shit!” Beomgyu cursed as he tried squeezing through the small space.

Soobin forced the door on Beomgyu, trying his hardest to push his friend out.

“Get the fuck out! Now isn't a good time, ugly!”

“Excuse me!? Who you calling ugly? Yourself!? And why aren’t you letting me in? you got someone in here or—” just then Yeonjun appeared.

“Binnie?”

Beomgyu gasped loudly.

“Oh no! did I interrupt you guys!? I'm so sorry! I’ll leave!”

“No!” “Yes!” Yeonjun and Soobin said at the same time.

🔮🔮🔮

At the end, Yeonjun invited Beomgyu in.

Beomgyu didn’t speak to his best friend since he was giving him the stink eye. He ended up talking with Yeonjun throughout.

Soobin was getting more and more angry by each passing minute.

This is weird… I never get so angry… nor do I get so jealous… do I love Yeonjun this much that I want him to not talk to anyone but me?, Soobin wondered and got up to go to the kitchen.

As he drank water from a glass, he looked at the cloth bags holding in his shopped items.

He smiled slightly.

Yeonjun is so nice… so very nice.

He smiled wider as he looked at the knife collection sitting next to the cloth bags.

Ah… it’s like they’re calling me… ‘pick me up, Soobin! Pick me up and STAB THAT BEOMGYU WHO’S TAKING YEONJUN AWAY FROM ME!!’

Soobin’s eyes widened at his thought.

“What’s happening to me?”

🔮🔮🔮

Taehyun tapped his finger on the wooden table as his eyes lit up at the image he was seeing in his crystal ball.

He watched the image of Soobin trying to regain his composure from the chaotic thought he had just had.

“Hmm~ so this is the side effect” he spoke out. He laid back on his chair, hand stroking his hair.

“How interesting”

🔮🔮🔮

“Soobin… are you ok?” Yeonjun asked as he brushed his hand on Soobin’s tense back.

It had been 3 hours since Beomgyu left (because he feared for his life) and Soobin had been acting out of it.

“H-huh? I'm fine! COMPLETELY fine” Soobin replied with a fake smile.