Notice

November POV

I was in the living room watching TV then the boys came in.

"Hey my babies" I said

"Hey mom" they said all sad

"What's wrong" I asked

"We want to tryout for football" the boys said

"Ok, I can sign y'all up when it is time for football season" I said

"But we don't know how to play" Kaleb said

"And plus Dad ain't here and mom can hurt the baby" Kameron added. I tried to get up but I couldn't.

"Well don't just sit there, get up and help me" I said. After the boys helped me up then we went outside. I told the boys how to throw the ball and they got. I went and sat down and watched them play.

"Goo! Kameron" I yelled. Kameron made a touchdown. They walked over to me and sat down beside me.

"I love y'all" I said

"We love you too" they said. The boys helped me up so I could go cook. I started cooking the cheese burger mac. When I got finish then the boys came in the kitchen and sat down.

"Go wash y'all nasty hands" I said. They got up, went and washed there hand, while I made the plates. When I sat there plate down they dug in.

I watching them and then they turned around and looked at me.

"You not hungry ma" they asked

"No" I said. Ace walked in and made his plate and then he sat at the table.

"Dad you missed it, mom was teaching us how to play football" kameron said

"Oh ok" Ace said. I rolled me eyes because he treats them like these hoes off the street.

"Why you rolling your eyes" Ace asked

"It don't bother you that you didn't get to teach your kids a sport" I said

"Man whatever" Ace said. I looked over a Kelab and saw he know something was up. I walked up stairs and I went to my bedroom.

"What's wrong with you" Ace asked

"You" I said

"What I do" Ace asked

"You haven't even noticed that I'm 5 months, your never at home, and you don't spend time with the boys" I yelled. Ace stared at my stomach with wide eyes and hurt, all over his face.

"I'm sorry baby" Ace said pulling me into his crest. I cried into his crest and he rubbed my back.

"I promise I will be here for y'all from now on" Ace said. In my mind I was thinking, don't make promises you can't keep.

How was this chapter?

Do you think Ace will keep his promise?

Should November been and have left Ace?

COMMENT, VOTE AND SHARE