Prologue

Name: (Y/n)

Middle name: Miyako

last name: (l/n)

Hair color: (h/c)

Hair length: (h/l)

eye color: (e/c)

skin color: (s/c)

Likes: bubble tea, anime, siblings, father, drawing, hanging out, ramen, loss clothes, nature, caring people, making friend happy, sweets, and spicy.

dislike: rudeness, people hurting other, betrayal, and being force to do thing.( you may add if you want same applys to the above if want to)

personality: She'll be a bit shy in the beginning, but then more comfortable around, be very cheerful when on good side, though if your on her bad side will be cold and distant giving you clue to just back off for now. Very calm and and caring. She might be a bit clingy when knowing person very well due to abandonment of mother.( at least that what the dad told them)

*****

(Y/N)'S POV

Hello there, you must be wondering who am I, well, I'm (y/n) Miyako (l/n). Right now I'm with my two little sibling name dusana and louis at the park, my sibling are running around doing who knows what, while I'm just sitting on a bench watching what there doing and also think of watching the anime Naruto again. I soon realize the time and call my sibling "Dusana, Louis it time to go home"," awww please 5 more minutes sis please" they both said, giggle at them "that what you said 20 minutes ago, sooo... no, now lets go home papa probably worried by now." they soon follow not before waving there friends goodbye, on are way home we came across a shop that sells bubble tea, making me stop for a second then kept walking though in my head I want one though two little twins had a better idea. " hey sis can we get some bubble tea please it isn't going to take long" my little sister said " yeah plus I'm thirst too" said louis, "fine but let go quickly", i might of sound calm and unexicted, but in reality which they knew I was internally happy to have some bubble tea. We enter the shop and all order some bubble tea and left after that along the way people waved at us or said 'hi' which happen often honest my father was popular around this city. Though my little sibling aren't use to it they would hide behind me. I start to talk to them to calm there nervous, though what came to my surprise was that my sister start to say "sis do you ever think mom hate us? did you know her?" I didn't know what to say I walk quiet until I knew what to say " I don't think mom hated us, I try to remember but for reason I can't so most probably don't know her but she didn't leave us for no reason she probably did it to protect us" I knew the last part was probably a naive but I didn't want my sister and brother be upset at least not at this age and in public. I was relief when they bought the answer making them more happier. Before we got home I told them to quickly drink there bubble tea and throw it away in the trash can before entering didn't want to be caught drinking something before dinner. I notice that the light were off but didn't think much about it, until we had arrive noticing the door open, entering are home it was very quiet so I told my sibling to stay outside, I went in took out my phone and calling 911, before going upstairs to check, my sister and brother came running toward me, tell me "what going on". hearing someone coming down stairs, grabbing them and running out the door then someone was at the front door, before I knew it someone shot us, then everything went black........

    *****

"would you and your sibling like a second chance at life"

Authors note: thanks for reading hope to see you next chapter!!( next chapter in July 19-21 2020)