About the Book

I made the book cover but I do not own the images used for the book cover

The Odd Misadventures of Doctor Pesquera is story I made out of sheer curiosity and pure imagination. You are about to read Doctor Pesquera's journey who works for the SCP Foundation and how he climbed the ranks of becoming one of the head senior researchers of his respected research department.

This digital book will tell you all about his backstory, his introdiction to the SCP Foundation, his involvement in a handful of experiments conducted within many sites, and how he got the reputation of being one of the most troublesome employees.

If you have read his log entries, I'm sure you've gotten a good idea on who and what kind of a person he is, but those are just pieces of his mind, stripped for the pleasure of attempting to understand his complexity and personality.

As you continue to read, you'll see and know how he become to be such an interesting individual. Well, depends on how you see him. His is The Man of the Hour, The Mad Musician, The Owl of Site-17, The Insanely Adventurous Addict, The Loud Laugh of the the Foundation, The Jester Who Almost Sees & Knows All, He is Doctor Pesquera and this is his story.