Chapter 8: The valley of fog and the wind winder!

"Now... do you guys got it...?" Shokan asked, wiping away the marks in the dirt which he had made, representing a new plan, this time which wasn't to go back in a rescue attempt. No, but to move on in an attempt to stay strong. They nodded and stood up, gathering their weapons and walkie talkies. "Then let's see this happen..." Shokan said, winking. They all nodded and smiled, walking out of the cave's entrance, across the dry, hot desert, towards the valley of fog. 

Akatsuki walked alone, between the valley walls. His eyebrows were bared down and his light purple eyes were opened and he had a very serious look on his face, as he walked through the fog evading the rocks at his feet without a problem. 

Jiyu walked on one side of the Valley's cliff, Yami walking beside him. Shokan watched from the cave, with Renji. While Deatta walked on the opposite side of the valley's edge from Yami and Jiyu.

Akatsuki walked much further from Jin, Yami and Renji now. Then, he rose his head and widened his eyes, and thought What is this I'm feeling... It's... another presence... But why is this one so strong... It's almost impossible to resist... Who or what exactly am I dealing with...? Then, he unsheathed his Katana, and synced his hearing with the rest of the nature which he could barely hear. Until finally, he whistled and grinned, opening his eyes back up. There was a figure which he had noticed in the distance. He ran torwards it, using his footsteps as his guides. Until finally, he swung his blade at it like a kid would swing a bat at a pinyata. But he missed. A man with long brown hair stood behind him, which he now noticed. He had several spools of wire around his waist. Akatsuki continued swinging at him and he continued evading Akatsuki's swings, not even responding with an attack, until finally, Akatsuki felt his body become a bit constricted. His eyes widened and his ears wiggled as he asked the question which he did, "W-Wait... Th-that's wire you're using right...?" "Mhmm" The man replied, smiling as he wore his crimson cloak. "So then... You're the famous hordeslayer... The master of strings... High General Lee...?" He nodded with a smile, as Akatsuki slowly wiggled his way out of the wires and pulled out his walkie talkie. The man sat down on a rock which was behind him. He firmly spoke, "Hey, anybody there?" He waited a few seconds, then got a response from Deatta, "Yep! What's up?" "Something... unexpected has come up..." Akatsuki glanced over his shoulder to Lee who smiled and waved, then continued his conversation, "So... I'd like everybody to meet back at the cave, if that's alright..." "Mhmm! No problem, I'll get the word out to everybody, you go ahead and go back to the cave!" Akatsuki nodded, pocketing the walkie talkie.

Deatta walked slowly along the ridge, having already spread the word to go back to the cave, when suddenly her walkie talkie went off, which she picked up and listened in on what she was picking up. Jiyu spoke, Yami in the background grunting as well as zombies heavy and hungry loud growls, "We've got trouble, we might be delayed! But don't worry about us!" Then, she could hear the walkie talkie being dropped and the connection was lost. Deatta grunted and began running. She looked down and squinted to see Akatsuki and Lee who ran as well, obviously having heard the conversation as well. "Who is he... Not important!" Deatta asked herself, shaking her head, nodding off the thoughts.  

TO BE CONTINUED