Chapter 7: The flaw in the plan

Akatsuki and Jiyu ran, both with their weapon's out. Then, Jiyu aimed his gun at a Zombie which ran at him, Akatsuki slapped the gun down, then ran forward silently, slicing off the Zombies head, and motioning for Jiyu to put the gun away. He did so, and unsheathed his Katana, gaining a smirk on his lips as the two silently strolled along the wall. Then, just as they did so, they could hear a loud "Poof!" which they had heard when their lizard disapeared. The two knew what this meant, it meant the other pair was here, and only one pair remained. They peeked around the corner and watched as the five people fought against the onslaught of zombies, which was suddenly becoming distracted and walking the other way, ever so slowly, with and exception for the Variants and Sprinters. Then, Jiyu looked up, hearing the sound of a jet engine, only to see a Jet which flew above them high in the sky, with Deatta in the cockpit, and Shokan in the seat which faced the other way behind her. Then, the jet swayed in the direction as Jiyu thought He knew... That they'd try to attack there... Just how far ahead of all of us are you, Shokan...? Then, he brushed off the thought, and began running at the zombies which still attacked the five people who Jiyu and the rest of Akuma No Kage knew to be "Moon hunters." Akatsuki flipped over Jiyu, with his eyes closed and sliced straight down the middle of a trotter, cutting it in half, then flicking off the guts from his blade and running straight towards the horde which was distracted, while the Jet took this advantage and dropped two bombs, taking at least half of the horde out. Amaterasu smiled, back to back with Tsukuyomi, as Tsukuyomi cover his back, then he spoke in a teasing, playful tone, "I thought you'd never make it, Heh." Jiyu smirked and ran up, to Tsumetai, who looked like he was having only the slightest bit of trouble with 5 variants at once. Then, Jiyu grunted and sliced through two of them's neck's, Tsumetai getting the other three, but more came charging, and they continued to handle them. Everybody was doing their part here, not only affecting where they fought, but affecting the world with willpower and determination to save the world which had been damned to it's very core. Then, Jiyu looked up and saw another Jet. This wasn't the same Jet which Shokan and Deatta had been driving. But He knew who it belonged to. The killers of the living. "Those terrorists again... They never learn..." Then, he saw a white cloud of smoke crash into the bottom, and the engines caught on fire, the Jet plummeting to the ground. Jiyu knew the only person who could handle Dry ice like that. Akatsuki. Then, with this Jiyu was reassured and continued fighting against the onslaught of zombies, until finally he looked up and saw five Jet's fly overhead, followed by another five, and another five and another five, and then the last five. Twenty five jets. Everybody gaped and stared in horror. Then, the jet which Jiyu knew to be on his side landed in a clear space, Deatta and Shokan Jumping out and running, Yami and Renji right behind them. Then, Amaterasu grunted and called out, "You kids go! Run, and never come back!! Ever!! You must continue fighting!! Defeat these bastardly beasts!!" Jiyu only continued staring up, And Akatsuki grabbed him as he ran by. The 6 ran, away. Further and further until finally, nothing could be seen but smoke which came from the bombs. Akatsuki dragged Jiyu across the sand as he stared back in horror. "So this is how we end up... 6 months from the infiltration... This is how we end up... That's bullshit, That's such bullshit!!" Then, Jiyu grunted and got on his feet, spun around and ran along side the ones he knew as team. Who he would now have to call his family. 

The 6 sat around the fire in the cave and merely looked down into the fire, silent. Thoughts of all kinds ran around Jiyu's head like sugar-filled children. He only grasped his cloak, his pitch black cloak, which had once been his brothers. His brother, who was the captain of this squad, who kept order. Who was a hordeslayer, and died an honnorable death. Then, Tears leaked down Jiyu's cheek's into the fire, making little popping noises as they landed in the flames. "This is... Th-this is... THIS IS BULLSHIT!!" Jiyu cried out in anguish, sorrow, agony, and all around fury. "WHY THE HELL DID OUR FRIENDS HAVE TO DIE!! IT'S JUST ALLY AFTER ALLY AFTER ALLY!! GOD DAMNIT!! WELL I'M SICK OF IT!!" The rest of the 6 stared at Jiyu in surprise, and were speechless. "I-I'm sick of it..." Jiyu said, quieting down, "From now on... God damnit I swear this on everything I am!! I won't let a single one of my allies die anymore... Not anymore, I've seen to much bullshit... to let this continue... I'll... Eradicate... Every god damn zombie that I have to, no matter what happens, no matter what the cost, as long as my friends are okay... Then I'll continue fighting... This I swear, on everythin I am and ever was..." Yami stared at him, then whispered in his ear, leaning over, "I know exactly how you feel... Don't be like this... I love you like you are, and I don't want you to change, Jiyu... I know how it feels to have your life ripped to shreds and taken away right infront of you... I promise you, Jiyu, I'll stay alive if you stay yourself.  Jiyu nodded and Yami hugged him, kissing his cheek softly and carefully. He clenched his fists and beared his teeth down as he spoke, "Don't worry... I'll stay the same for you, Yami... No, No not just for you... For everybody I know and used to know and will know!! I'll stay how I am right now!! For my friends!"