♥24♥ Katsuki vs Eijirou

Start from the beginning

He looked at her again and he saw she was too tired to talk. He should leave her alone. He walked out of her room and closed the door. He sat against her door and he touched his forehead. He looked like he's troubled, "Katsuki...Yuuki..."

Before Eijirou left, he needed to tell Izuku something.

"Izuku, I don't want you to tell Katsuki what happened tonight. And if you can...please don't talk about Ranfa."

"Don't talk about her? But-!" 

"Please. Please..."

Izuku clenched his fist, "Eijirou-kun, do you really believe the events of that day?"

When Izuku asked him that, Eijirou did not dare to look back. He had to keep the demon in him under control! Yuuki did her best to pull him back to his senses! He couldn't just throw it in her face and go berserk again! He won't allow it! 

"I don't want to believe that...but what I saw was a reality I don't want to believe."

"Why are you travelling with Kacchan?! What are you trying to achieve?!" 

"That's none of your business!" 

"It is my business because Kacchan is my friend and I want to protect my friends!"

"So do I, Izuku! I have people I want to protect! I want to protect both Yuuki and Katsuki...regardless what I believe, I will protect Katsuki!"

"How am I supposed to believe that when you believe Kacchan killed Ranfa-san?!"

Eijirou knew it doesn't make sense- he doesn't make a single sense! He knew that from the very start! Even so, he had something he must do! 

"I won't let Katsuki die. Trust me, Izuku."

"But-" 

"If you persist...Yuuki and I will have to kill you. I really don't want to kill you, Izuku. I still see you as a friend so I don't want to harm you. But Yuuki is different. If she wants to, she will end up killing you if she has to. Please don't get involved with us."

Eijirou doesn't know how Yuuki could keep things hidden just like that. He really doesn't know how she doesn't feel anything during the whole time. He felt guilty, he felt so bad for having to hide things from Katsuki. "Even though I do know him...what should I do, Ranfa?" 

Katsuki was only around the corner. He saw Eijirou wasn't in his room so he went looking for him. 'Who is Ranfa?' The name...it was somewhat familiar but he couldn't picture the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The very next day, Katsuki decided to have breakfast on his own. He didn't want to wake up Eijirou and Yuuki because they were still sleeping. 

'Something must have happened. That stupid wolf did not jump on me to wake me up.' He ended up sleeping much later and it's now 11AM. 'What happened last night while I was sleeping?'