"You're angry too?" Beomgyu asks.

" You are? Wow we're in the same boat of being replaced..."

"Do you want to try this? I bought it yesterday. It tastes of perfect." Soona asks Soobin, she hands him the apple flavored drink.

"I want to try!" Yeonjun intercepts the bottle being passed; he grabs it and suddenly presses his lips to the bottle drinking it. Soobin's eyes widened in shock, along with a confused Soona.

"Wow, it's good you're right." He handed it back and Soona has a look of slight disgust.
"I'll go buy another drink, have it." Soona handed it back to Yeonjun and stood up.

"What's your problem?" Beomgyu asks beside Yeonjun.

"Nothing, I just wanted to taste it." He says, acting innocent.

"Don't do things like that. She will hate us more." Beomgyu shakes his head.

Soona returned with another drink this time; she opens it and keeps it close to her reach, guarding it against Yeonjun.

"Sorry." Yeonjun says suddenly feeling guilty.
"It's fine." She says finishing her food quickly.

"Let's go back to class." Soona says to Soobin; the two watches then leave the lunchroom.
"I don't understand." Beomgyu says sighing.
"Why they all of a sudden best friends? She doesn't even look at us anymore!" Yeonjun says lightly, smacking the table.

"Woah, are you two okay?" Yena says coming over with Kai behind her.

"No, Soona has a new friend." Beomgyu says as they both say down across from them.

"Soobin? Don't be so worried." Yena says laughing.

"He's going to replace you too." Yeonjun says, making Yena tense up.
"That will NEVER happen." She says irritated at the though.
"It already begins; they left together to be alone in the class." Beomgyu adds. Yena furrows her eyebrows and looks down at her food.

'Really? Are they close now?' She thinks to herself.

"Hey guys let's not mind it; I'm sure Soona loves you all the same." Kai tries to lessen the tensions within the group.

"What is this? Check your instagram!" Beomgyu hits Yeonjun's shoulder in a panic.

Yeonjun scrolls through to Soona's page, and his fiat tightens seeing the post.

Liked by gyugyubear, Yenayagirl and 16 others Soonaverse Hacked by your Bunny friend 🐰

Soonaverse Hacked by your Bunny friend 🐰

Yenayagirl Goodluck
gyugyubear What about bears?
Yjunchoi Is a fox not important too? 
View 5 more comments

"Ah really?" Beomgyu scoffed.
"You guys relax.." Yena says worried.
"She's never even let you hack her Instagram!" Beomgyu says and Yena realizes it's true.