Chapter three - Help Unwanted

Picture drawn by me owo

•••••

~ Zak/Skeppy POV ~

Boredom got the best of me and I slipped my blue and black headphones onto my head. Since YouTube was already open I went to the homepage and saw all the recommendations.

YouTube recommendations were strange, sometimes it would give you what you want, other times it would discover a hidden gem that you were looking for. Right now, YouTube sucked. It kept giving me videos that weren't interesting or videos I already watched. I went into my subscription feed and saw there were a few videos and roughly all added up to an hour.

About 30 minutes later I got a message from Bad.

Skeppy you ok? You didn't sound like yourself in your new video.

I groaned and opened up a telegram tab and re-read his message. Briefly, I debated whether a should lie or tell the truth. I took a deep breath
then slowly let the air out.

uh yea im prety good i gues

I hoped he would believe my lie and move on. I really didn't think I needed any help at the moment. I shouldn't act weak, I shouldn't give in to the need. Bad responded to my lie and I looked over at the computer screen.

Alright then, if your fine, mind getting in teamspeak with me and talk about video ideas?

I let out a sigh once more and leaned back in my gaming chair. Should I come up with an excuse? The more I thought about the option the more it didn't work out. Bad may act stupid from time to time, but really he was a smart guy. He would see right through my excuse, he probably already new I lied.

Suer ill jon now

Bad was sitting alone in a teamspeak room waiting for me. With a quick deep breath in I joined the teamspeak channel.
"Hey Bad." I said, my tone neutral.
"Hi Skeppy!" Bad said, sounding like he just had a really great day.
"So... how was your day going?" Bad asked, breaking the small moment of silence.
"Eh. It was decent." I respond. "What about you?" I asked in return.
"My day has been going pretty good so far..." his voice growing quieter at the end, most likely he was focusing on something else. A few keyboard clicks from Bad's mic answered why he trailed off at the end.

A mildly awkward silence hung between us, making it that we wanted to talk but it would feel unnatural to. I decided to break the silence with a few words.
"So you got any ideas yet?" I cringed slightly at my question.
"Uhhh... hmmm..." Bad responded, back to full focus. Bad's happiness seemed to fade throughout our small conversation.
"Oh! What if you trapped a ton of people in a giant muffin?" He said as his happiness came back for a brief amount of time. I let out a mix of a sigh and a giggle at his idea.
"Of course it has to do with muffins." I said jokingly.
"Well it's not like they're bad or anything!" He defended. I giggled at his words, I felt genuinely happy with him.
"True. But you're always obsessed with them." I commented happily.
"Hmph." He responded. "There's nothing wrong  with a muffin obsession." I giggled at him covering my mouth with my hoodie sleeve out of habit.
"Don't laugh at me!" He said angrily. It made me laugh even more. He let out one of his small BadBoyHalo growls.
"Just go back to kissing your girlfriend or something!" He said back, the response stabbing me in the heart.

I went silent, creating the awkward silence we had before. I heard Bad tap his fingers on his desk it was so quiet.
"Did something happen between you two?" He asked.
"Um." I said. "We uh... broke up..." I got it out of me and felt a small weight be lifted off my shoulders.
"Oh my goodness, I'm sorry." Bad apologized.
"Nah it's fine." I responded, my happiness from my tone gone.
"Poor muffin..." I heard Bad mumble. I sighed and pressed my sleeves against my face more, hiding my frown.
"So are you feeling ok right now?" Bad asked. "Didn't you already ask this?" I said with and undertone of annoyance.
"Mmm yeah...sort of..." he said and sounded a little disappointed.
"But how are you feeling about the breakup?" Bad said and sounded concerned.

My throat tightened more than I liked at his question.
"I mean... I'm not very happy about it." I said sounding a little sad.
"Well if you need someone to talk to or help you-" Bad said but I cut him off.
"I DON'T NEED ANY HELP!" I snapped a little to aggressively.
"Well I'm always he-" he said but again I cut him off, this time by leaving the teamspeak.

•••••

Skeppy da meany lol

Thank you for votes!

Sorry this chapter took a while I've been like focused on other things ;-;

838 words