Chapter two - Darkness

Ty for first vote :3

<3

Bonk you don't get wholesome you get h

•••••

~ Zak/Skeppy POV ~

I don't know what to do with myself. The rain stopped, which was good. At least I started to feel a little less sad. I was bored out of mind though, and I was to depressed and unmotivated to to anything. Maybe I could play a little Minecraft...

Minecraft was always a comfort game for me no matter my mood. I guess it's a good thing since it was my career after all. I hopped onto Hypixel and stood at the spawn. After a few seconds of thought I figured I should most likely record. It's not like I didn't already have a happy mask on for my videos anyways...

I pressed the start recording button and moved the recording software window to the pc screen to my left. I did my usual intro and went into solo bedwars. Bedwars was just a go to game for recordings, it was easy and fun at the same time.

The lobby for that game briefly loaded and I saw people in the chat say my online name.
"Oh forgot to nick." I say stupidly.
"Let's just pretend that like didn't happen..." I say to myself, but was really going to be to the entire internet.

I went into a new lobby, with a nick this time. I watched the counter tick down second by second. The game finally started and I walked backwards into the resource generator. I scanned my screen looking at the details of the map. My eyes wandered to the sidebar that said the team colors and if they were alive still. I found myself staring at the color with the word 'you' next to it. Red... Her favorite color was red... I shoved that thought to the back of my mind, and ignored how tight my throat got.
"Just gonna buy some woOl" my voice cracked on the 'o', and I hoped people wouldn't notice my sudden changes of tone.

After that point there weren't that many words spoken. Mostly pathetic raging because of death, and the occasional henya. The game didn't drag out for too long only about nine minutes. I stopped the recording after doing a brief outro and saying "quit game".

I sent the unedited footage to one of my editors and closed out everything on my computer. I let out a long sigh now having nothing to do again.

I was laying on my bed face up staring at the cream colored ceiling. My eyes slowly started to close and become more and more heavy. My eyelids closed against my will, but I went with it and took a nap.

I woke up about two hours later and light was shining in my eyes. This was a downside of having a massive window in your room. You could forget to push a button that lowers the blinds on it. I groaned loudly, despite me living alone I stopped mid-groan, just to quiet myself. I just felt like a... blob. I didn't want to do anything, I just felt plain sad. The sadness was like a darkness that wrapped around me. My arms, legs, and head, holding me down preventing me from doing anything. I was surrounded by the darkness and I couldn't get out of it by myself. I knew I needed help or comfort but I couldn't bring myself to accept it.

A few more hours passed and I received a message on my phone. It was from Telegram and from the editor I sent the footage to. They sent a thumbnail as well as the edited video. I thanked them then walked to my computer, I logged onto it then opened Telegram. I saved the video and thumbnail to my file labeled 'stuff for videos'. I opened up a YouTube tab and began to upload the video, the bar was slow to fill up on the screen but it eventually got done processing.

The video was finally done processing and loading, I pushed 'publish' after what seemed like an eternity.

•••••

Lmao I actually looked up on my phone of Telegram was for phones- turns out it is... well ok then

Also I didn't even write this much this chapter x.x just be prepared I guess I have an idea on what the chapters are going to be-

Kdjffjfhfjdjf see ya next chapter

Feel free to dm me whenever lol
- Puppy

748 words ;-;