Night after that day

(Heads up, this chapter will contain masturbation and mentions of self harm so if your not comfortable reading then just skip ahead to the next chapter )

(Peter poV )
Once I returned home I went straight to my typical teenage bedroom or in other words a messy dump , sat at my cluttered desk to write about my plans for selling the photos, since most people will not believe that they are real photos of Tony Stark and think I just want money and are going to scam them with a fake photo . By the time I got that out the way it was half pass 11 since I 100% didn't get distracted a few times reading fanfics or looking at photos not at all. Why would you think I did that ? ...okay yeah maybe I did ..but it did work the way I wanted it to I do feel a little turned on and it's around the right time since I'm now the only person awake, I then got up from my desk went into the bathroom , locked the door turned the lights and slowly sat on the floor pulling my trousers with my pants off.
I slowly grabbed around the middle of my medium sized member firmly, rubbing up and down at a slow steady paste to get started since the lights were off I pictured someone else doing it to me
(Tony *cough cough* )for more of a tense plus it's more excitement. With that I started to go a little faster up and down holding it tightly , light moans escaped my mouth so I grabbed a damp towel off the side and put it in my deep mouth so it would muffle the light moans. My member was now hard , it felt wet and slippery making me struggle to hold it firmly but since I'm not very good at holding it I don't mind if things go quicker than expected. A little while after I was going at a fast paste now felling the full excitement and a hot fuzzy feeling in my body as it enjoyed the pleasure , heavy moans were muffled by the damp towel held in with my teeth biting down , my skin as red as a tomato in blush, while i felt cold sweat drip from my face , my slimy wet hand were struggling to keep ahold as I continued still going at a fast paste wanting to release so I went faster and faster then I felt it a warm thick liquid drip down the side of my leg and cover my hand , I had came in satisfaction. My body kinda froze as I sat up to enjoy the excitement focusing on the pleasure nothing else, I sat there for a while to clam myself down and hold on to the pleasure as much as possible, eventually my member flopped back down all sensitive while still covered in cum, I then removed my hand lifted it to my mouth and licked some of the cum off it which I had never done before but feeling a little dazed I done it , I won't probably do it again since it was a bit salty and warm that was not a good taste.

Around 20 minutes later .
I laid on top my bed in a towel naked underneath , I had a hot shower once the satisfaction left my body to clean myself up plus I had a shave downstairs since it was a little bushy....
but everywhere else I enjoy keeping my body hair because it's natural , I have had people comment on my body hair before which I just ignore them since it's my choice what I do with my body hair , shave it , wax it , trim it or even leave it be , it's completely up to you and what you find most comfortable , it makes me feel confident showing off my naturally growing body hair , I hope that one day more people will feel comfortable and confident about body hair since it's normal to have. I also have a large scar on my arm with a few little ones and I'm completely okay with it , since it doesn't have an effect on the person I am , in my eyes there battle scars they show me that I can be brave and strong , showing me that I'm able to get threw what ever is thrown at me , it's a reminder to be strong and keep going , since things always get better with time and Patience. I have a small tattoo under it saying "Your never alone , you can do this and get threw it ", as just a self reminder. After I got dry I went to bed struggled into my fluffy red blanket , still being naked because I couldn't be bothered to find pjs.