Science

Peter poV )
A cold hand grabbed my shoulder a bit to tightly , I slowly look up with wide eyes. it's the really strict teacher;this is not gonna go well.
"What do you think your doing out of class young parker ! Your not special , you should in class , now move it !" The old hag screamed in my face.
"Yes miss I will go to class now , sorry " I said moving my shoulders up asking her to let go since she shouldn't still be holding me also wiping my face , once she let go I slowly walked towards science but I wasn't actually gonna go , I was gonna wait until she couldn't see me anymore the oldest trick in the book , the I will go to class now , but instead you just find somewhere else to go. I turned the corner to the science section of the building and walked by my class just to have a peek at the new teacher , I looked around in there though the glass strip in the door. I couldn't see the teacher from where I was standing.

Thud ! the door flys open making everyone to look at the door in the classroom , crap the old hag has followed me to make sure I went ,
"In you go parker , I want you to be on time to every lesson tomorrow or you will have 3 detentions to do , which brings you to 4 because you have one for missing more than half of science " she said In a nasty tone while letting go of the door handle and pushing me into the class, once I was in she shut the classroom and just left me stood there in shock and embarrassed.

I very quickly walked to my seat at the back of the classroom sat down and hid my face in my jacket on the table, I have never felt so embarrassed in my life , there is a new teacher as well that I still haven't seen at the moment I'm gonna . So I'm just gonna sit here until the bell goes and I can get out of this class since half of the lesson is gone anyways so there is not much I can do because I don't even know what where doing , continuing where the last teacher left off or doing a completely new topic I will find out soon like next lesson . I guess I can take a quick sneaky peek at the teacher when I leave , i will have to stay behind as well after school for detention so they might be in there as well, so more chances I will meet them , aww crap I can't just leave we're finishing 10 minutes early to have an assembly the worst thing in the world , it's so boring and pointless but it's about giving us our GCSE time table , then tomorrow we have a full assembly on it , I'm leaving school very soon in around 5 months then I'm finally free , I have been very worried I won't do well in my GCSE's but we will just have to see.

"Buzz" the alarm went off.
I sat up then and put my jacket away in my bag then stand up and everyone in the class is slowly dismissed but I kept my head down so they didn't see me since I'm still red.

"Everyone can leave now ....expect for Mr Parker , please come to my desk " the teacher said as they sat down on their desk chair.

"Ummmm that sounds hella familiar...it's a male .....I have heard that voice before " I said in my head, I then slowly walked over to the desk after putting my backpack on, then I looked up "NO WAY ! " my head screamed.

"Hello there Mr Parker , I'm Tony Stark you already know who I am I'm guessing by your face , but in here you have to call me Mr stark " he said smiling

I was just stood there with a smile on my face "hey mr stark , also yes of course I know who you are I have seen you on tv so many times , with all the incredible work you do all the time —" mumbled on for much longer about all the things I knew about Tony and he was just stood there in shock.

"So your a massive fan Peter , it's always lovely meeting fans , but I'm sorry you do have to get to assembly, this is an important one since it's about your time tables , now hurry along oh yes I have taken off your detention since you will need all the time you have to study , I shall see you next lesson " Tony said smiling

"Oh yes of course , thank you a lot for taking off the detention, I will see you next lesson, thank you again goodbye " I quickly walked out and my smile grew massive. I then walked to the assembly and went inside.