The long walk home.

Peter PoV)

I can't believe it I'm so dumb sometimes, I couldn't even pay attention in a very important assembly and it was about GSCEs as well that's all I know , it went on for like ten minutes them telling us what's gonna happen but my brain decided to just forget everything they said and in those ten minutes I managed to completely zone about fantasising about Tony Stark ...MY NEW SCIENCE TEACHER ! I CANT BELIEVE IT ! OMG OMG OMG ! ...whoa brain calm down now , I don't want to get to excited he's sadly not staying in our science class for that long, it's like 3 weeks how long he's taking over for my old science teacher , that's good enough for me though ! while he's here I shall take lots of pictures and pay attention in his classes so I don't seem like a rude young man , oh yes maybe get a few hmmm 100 things signed just so I have them as memories , plus behave in his classes not saying I choose to act up or be naughty but maybe I should choose to show up to his class this time , god that was so embarrassing-
I was walking out the gate from my high school onto the street when I see Tony get into his fancy car in the parking lot , I really badly want to go and say something but I started to blush a little bit as I felt nerves rush to my head and butterflies fill my stomach , so I just quickly walked down the street hoping no one would come over and ask why am I blushing all of a sudden , because that will be a story I'm not willing to tell , one I'm still inside the closet not because I'm not confident enough to come out yet , but that I don't want people to get the wrong impression and try get with me like other students from my high school ...I'm kinda into older men, which is something that will come out in its own time , two Umm I don't want anyone to think I like someone in school which will be annoying with all the questions. At this point I think I should stop before i become really uncomfortable and question things —  anyways moving on , anyone think I could sneak pictures of Tony in class and sell them for a little bit of cash ? , would you buy them ?...people outside of the high school would probably love to buy one since Tony has fans all over the world , then maybe if I sell a few pictures I could save up enough cash to buy Tony a fancy gift before he leaves and a card so he won't hopefully forget me and to thank him for all that he's taught me since I will most probably learn a lot from him , he's a very intelligent man , that's definitely a plan over the next three weeks I'm gonna take pictures and sell them online to people just to do that ! . For the rest of the long walk home I kept thinking about angles and prices for the pictures I'm going to take, I have a good phone so the quality won't be bad but it won't be the best , but then again I can't just pull out a big fancy camera to take pictures of him that will be way to obvious so my phone camera will have to do.

(I would like to just apologise for the long wait for the next chapter)