Part 18

You walk out of the loft with both maps in hand. " what are you doing? " that scared you. You look who said it and its Chuck. "Nothing, just exploring around" he smiles. "At least you feeling better." You smile back. "yeah" he gives you his hand. " I'll show you where your room is, follow me."

you take his hand and follow him. You are taken to a room with a king-sized bed. The room looks comfy and safe. " thank you" You sit on the bed. So you can hide the map in the blankets but he sits on the bed as well. So you take it and pretend to look inside the nightstand and placing it there.

You went back to the bed and sit down. He takes a book from a shelf and is skimming though it, now lying down. You take a blanket wrap your self in it and sit close to him. " So what do you know about J.D?"

"He is an old friend, who works for James too

"He is an old friend, who works for James too. That's how we know him" At the same time a back cat walks in.

" I didn't know we had a cat". he smiles. " Yeah, it was wondering outside so we took it in." You try to call it over but it just walks out again.

"Has anyone else found the hide out jet?" he looks down. " No., not yet, and I don't think they will." you give him a questionable look. " Why?" he looks back up to you. " Because if they have they would be hear already." Now it is your time to look down. "ohh"

"well, I better be off. But it was so nice to have a proper chat." Chuck said." No stay, I need you here." he nods and lays back down. " ok"

Time skip.

You and Chuck both have had a wonderful time talking. He even gave you his MP3 player and lets you listen to his playlists.

Top 10 Chuck's songs from his playlist.

1. Blue Swede - Hooked on a feeling.

2. Electric Light Orchestra - Mr Blue sky.

3. Redbone - Come and get your love.

4. Marvin Gaye & Tammi Terrell - Ain't No Mountain High Enough.

5. Jay & The Americans - Come A Little Bit Closer.

6. Norman Greenbaum - Spirit In The Sky.

7. Elvin Bishop - Fooled Around and Fell in Love.

8. Cherry Bomb - The Runaways.

9. Sam Cooke - Bring It On Home To Me.

10. George Harrison - My Sweet Lord.

You enjoyed every second with him. He told you his childhood story's of him and Antony. Like the time Antony was 6 and he was only 1. When Antony only wanted to be the only child and tried to suffocate him by sitting on him.

You laughed so hard you felt pain in your stomach. You barely laugh that hard.

He also told you the time he and Antony Joined mafia. Antony got in trouble with Illegal drugs and Chuck tried to help him. Of cores, nothing helps until James came along and got them out of the shit. The payment was simple. Work for James Manuël for the rest of your life.

He kept his head down the whole time he told you this. He has been trying to just be a good brother. He blames himself for Getting involved with James in the first place. When Nathan found out as well he was asked to join the gang. Unstill well. His death.

You get close to Chuck and hug him. You feel sorry for him. He never meant any harm. And yet he is tiring to do his best to protect his only siblings left. Both parents being dead.

The thought depresses you. Antony has had nothing to offer to his brother and that's why the other one is dead now.

You hold him tight. " Its all good" you rub his back. Chuck holds onto you strong. He never had anyone to listen to his problems. But now there's someone. You'd do anything for your two friendship.

How can Antony be so cared free? You are listening to the song on The speaker that Chuck put on. It's another song. "What is this song called? I think I like it." He lets you free from the long, strong hug he had been holding you in for a while. "Its Moonage Daydream by David Bowie" You take his arms and drag him out of the bed onto to the floor. "What are you doing?"

You don't say anything. Instead, you take him in your arms and start dancing to the song. When the song stopped and another one came on you look at him. He smiles. " The song is by 10CC - I'm Not in Love" You smile back and then rest your head on his chest.

You two are like this for a while. You are enjoying your self and your smile to your self, but the fun doesn't last very long.

When you hear a knock on the open door and when you get away from Chuck's arms to see who it is your eyes widen in surprise. "Jim?" But he does not look very pleased.